Need your advice yet again! Which LV?

blondee47 said:
love the papillon - i have a story to tell - four years ago i bought the large papillon from LV here in Montreal....then the following year they changed to color of the handles to a light tan - mine is the dark tan - so now when i wear it people think its a fake...i am so pss--off- LV SA's couldn't care less..........since then I swear off LV - AND I don't know about the US prices of designer styles - but the Canadian prices are through the roof.....forget about a designer bag for under a thousand - here they do not exist

Kat -- yea,the Ribera comes in the mini and MM but I was thinking the MM might be wayy to big for me. That's why I was asking if anyone else had it so they could tell me otherwise from personal experience.

In response to the story, my gosh that would make me upset too! LV prices in US are still high but you can still get some nice ones under 1K. That stinks though! So no LV since then?

I vote Manhattan. The brass S-locks are wonderfully sparkly and add a bit of subtle "bling" to the bag. I think the other two bags are nice but in my opinion pale in comparison to the grandeur Manhattan (besides the fact that the Papillon is one of the most oft-faked LVs).

I've seen the Manhattan with jeans and with a suit, so it makes for a very versatile bag. It looks beautiful either way. I can't possibly imagine the Papillon with a suit.

Ugh! Of course the majority of the votes are going towards the most expensive bag!;) But to me, it seems like I'll be using this bag a lot and in time, it will pay for itself since I won't be wasting $ on other bags. I have to look at this as an investment.

Ok, if all goes according to plan, I might just meander over to the LV store tomorrow and see if I can pick up a new baby! If not tomorrow, then w/ in this week. I'll keep y'all posted!:nuts: