Need you help LV lovers!

Ya, so I got both:shame: I COULD NOT LEAVE the pink Baggy GM either....I really was in LV for like 2 hours deciding and then I finally said with a sigh, "I give up, I'll take the both of them"...I am SO happy though, I can't get over the pink Denim, the Baggy GM is too cute and comfy...think I will use them for a long time.BTW, Most men seemed to prefer the pink Baggy GM(was busy today) over the green, more neutral. The green pull outfits together more, the pink pops out, more of a statement. So I have the Neo in pink and both GMs, I am really happy, specially cuz they are limited:love: :biggrin:

star3777 said:
Ya, so I got both:shame: I COULD NOT LEAVE the pink Baggy GM either....I really was in LV for like 2 hours deciding and then I finally said with a sigh, "I give up, I'll take the both of them"...I am SO happy though, I can't get over the pink Denim, the Baggy GM is too cute and comfy...think I will use them for a long time.BTW, Most men seemed to prefer the pink Baggy GM(was busy today) over the green, more neutral. The green pull outfits together more, the pink pops out, more of a statement. So I have the Neo in pink and both GMs, I am really happy, specially cuz they are limited:love: :biggrin:

Oh Star, you sure are a fierce shopper ! :lol:

star3777 said:
I would love to hear your opinions...I think I want to exchange my Denim Neo speedy in green for a Baggy GM in green ,like Jill's. I think I need a hands-free bag. What do you guys think? I still have the Neo in pink that way?:wacko: Woke me up in my sleep last night, so ridiculous...Time to exchange is running short!
Change it, no need for 2 of the same bags in dif colors. I did that ALOT and I always wind up regretting it.

star3777 said:

You are my idol! :lol:

star3777 said:

Star you ROCK!!!:nuts:

I was sure that I was going to read that you decided to keep the green Neo and purchase the green GM! hee hee