Need advice re: fake bag

The receipt is dated 3/01/2019, the date stamp says it was produced in CW38, year 2018 and I got it authenticated by authenticate4u. I read they are a reputable authentication service...Should I be worried?
Thanks for your reply, I really appreciate your help! :yes:

Last edited:
Reactions: ItsPurseonal
The receipt is dated 3/01/2019, the date stamp says it was produced in CW38, year 2018 and I got it authenticated by authenticate4u. I read they are a reputable authentication service...Should I be worried?
Thanks for your reply, I really appreciate your help! :yes:

So the tags have the old Celine logo but the bag has the new logo? Or both have the old logo? It seems feasible that there were still some old Celines floating around in early 2019, but I'm not a Celine expert so maybe someone else can chime in. I wouldn't worry too much, though. Unless you have a specific suspicion about something looking off, I think you are fine!

Reactions: JLT1
So the tags have the old Celine logo but the bag has the new logo? Or both have the old logo? It seems feasible that there were still some old Celines floating around in early 2019, but I'm not a Celine expert so maybe someone else can chime in. I wouldn't worry too much, though. Unless you have a specific suspicion about something looking off, I think you are fine!
Yes, the tags have the old Celine logo but the bag has the new logo. I just checked some bags on Vestiaire Collective and found the same Triomphe bag, which has the new logo and the old tags (with the old Celine logo). I hope you are right :smile: Thank you!

Hi!

I have never bought a bag second hand until yesterday. I bought a Céline micro luggage from fashionphile for over $2000. I know there are authenticate this Céline threads, but I see there hasn’t been much response acitivity—so I wanted to reach on this one to see if anyone had any suggestions for authenticating sources?! I like to think FP wouldn’t willing sell fakes, but I feel like the jury is still out on that one.

Any direction/help is greatly appreciated!!

Now I am nervous!
I got mine from HGbagsonline and also posted on "Authenticate This Celine Thread" to be deemed to be good. I also learned Entrupy does not authenticate Celine? So now I wonder how do I know if my Celine is real or superfake? Anyone with experience buying from ****** and can confirm it is authenticate?
Have you purchased anything from them recently? Their prices are really nice and I cannot seem to find any recent posts on them