Necklace or bracelet... Which do you wear more?

Always earrings and watch with a bracelet most of the time. Trying to wear my necklaces more but when I am rushing to work in the morning the necklaces usually get left off.

Bracelets. I like necklaces but I work in a classroom environment with young children a lot. I feel like bracelets are right in front of your face, so if somebody reaches for it you have time to move away or protect the bracelet (nicely and politely, you know what I mean or just move to a different area in the classroom.). When wearing a necklace, you have to look down to see it (which is not something I do often) so all it takes is for one child to come up to you and yank on it. Also bracelets can be protected and covered (i.e. not visible to children) when wearing long sleeves or a cardigan but necklaces really can't be covered. I also notice in terms of jewelry, that's the first thing that they want to pull on. You can get away with earrings, they don't notice them, you can wear rings and bracelets (better if covered, but they are usually ok) but a necklace for some reason always attracts children LOL.

I still wear necklaces, just not everyday, especially since the chain most recently broke on my favorite one (the chains on them are so delicate) and it was barely even pulled on, so now I am careful with it. The children I working with are very young and very handsy so even if it's a small 1/2 carat solitaire pendant, they will not hesitate to just come up to you and yank on it. I do love necklaces though! Just for my life setting, I don't wear them everyday anymore.