Nano speedy

Ive been hunting for this bag. Can someone please advise best way to purchase nano speedy

Hi, I saw your post and checked the comments. One of the girls said she got it from Neiman Marcus, so today I was determined to get mine.
I called all Neiman Marcus’ around me and one of the girls that helped me was kind enough to say in which stores the Nano Speedy was available. She mentioned Neiman Marcus New York, Las Vegas city center, Naples and Cincinnati. I encourage you to call all of them. I got mine from Coral Gabels in Florida and the girl who helped me said she only had one.
Im sooo HAPPY you guys I have been stalking the web for more than 5 month waking up at 2am, 4am,8:15-8:30pm I was about to give up. Thank you so much for your help thanks to you guys I was able to find it. Good luck

Hi, I saw your post and checked the comments. One of the girls said she got it from Neiman Marcus, so today I was determined to get mine.
I called all Neiman Marcus’ around me and one of the girls that helped me was kind enough to say in which stores the Nano Speedy was available. She mentioned Neiman Marcus New York, Las Vegas city center, Naples and Cincinnati. I encourage you to call all of them. I got mine from Coral Gabels in Florida and the girl who helped me said she only had one.
Im sooo HAPPY you guys I have been stalking the web for more than 5 month waking up at 2am, 4am,8:15-8:30pm I was about to give up. Thank you so much for your help thanks to you guys I was able to find it. Good luck
I got the bag online yesterday @5pm pst ❤️ I can wait to receive her

• Love
Reactions: RT1 and deedeedor
Randomly walked into Rodeo Drive today for the first time and was able to buy one (MIF). I couldn’t believe it! The SA had to search the store for it and he also looked up other stores that had it in stock (I peaked at his screen). These stores had stock: Costa Mesa, Palo Alto, one of the Las Vegas boutiques, Boston(?), and a whole bunch more so I recommend going in person. I think production has really ramped up.

Randomly walked into Rodeo Drive today for the first time and was able to buy one (MIF). I couldn’t believe it! The SA had to search the store for it and he also looked up other stores that had it in stock (I peaked at his screen). These stores had stock: Costa Mesa, Palo Alto, one of the Las Vegas boutiques, Boston(?), and a whole bunch more so I recommend going in person. I think production has really ramped up.
How exciting! I just ordered one from there yesterday too! It’s being shipped:smile:
I kept stalking the website and it would show add to cart, then it couldn’t be added. I actually called Pavlina at the Rodeo Dr. store and she was super helpful!
I heard Costa Mesa had 14!:smile:

Ladies, tell me please, I found on my nano some kind of stain on the handle. Looks like glue. Not that it bothers me very much. At least I don't think I want to return it because of this. TK mostly it's OK as it seems to me, well, or I just don't want to look for flaws )))) how is it possible to erase this adhesive stain at home? Made in France at 34 weeks1FA591F2-EFFC-4B76-A3B2-84F099B8C687.jpegA3790B77-020E-43E8-A0A7-5F4DBEB43186.jpeg2433338B-E913-450B-9B4E-E2C6DB8F700D.jpeg