MZ Wallace Bags (Opinions on MZ Wallace Bags, Part 2)

I have bought a couple of older styles lately. I bought a dazzle mini soho , then found a new black one and then found a new boysenberry Paige . Now I am good and looking at the new styles again too. Regretted selling a couple so I found them again

Good haul :smile: I also just bought a red mini Soho. Sold all of mine and missed the style.

I'm looking at some other brands recently. Bought a KS and used it this week. It's a nice size, lots of pockets and cheaper than mzw lol.
1650592133879946858611220919863.jpg
16505921732997365788828274699891.jpg

I saw someone selling brontibay in the FB group. I bought the sapphire kit. Do u have any experience with brontibay? Are they lasting? It has a casual vibe I hope I like it.

brontibay kit sapphire.jpg

Good haul :smile: I also just bought a red mini Soho. Sold all of mine and missed the style.

I'm looking at some other brands recently. Bought a KS and used it this week. It's a nice size, lots of pockets and cheaper than mzw lol.
View attachment 5385674
View attachment 5385675

I saw someone selling brontibay in the FB group. I bought the sapphire kit. Do u have any experience with brontibay? Are they lasting? It has a casual vibe I hope I like it.

View attachment 5385676
I had one and the fabric was beautiful. I kind of regret selling it.

Reactions: ms p
Jute bag is almost all sold out. Did u purchase? I bought the backpack but it'll take a while before I received.
I did not. I bought this Crossbody from a small company called Meanwhile Back on the Farm. I wear a lot of olive green and white and thought it would go better with my clothes. It is a waxed canvas with a leather bottom, back outside pocket and handles. It has a light blue interior so I can find everything. It is very light weight ,yet very sturdy. I did like the jute but I could not decide what the actual color was.

Attachments

• 12099D05-0B31-4BA3-B90D-C5FA02934A28.jpeg
    12099D05-0B31-4BA3-B90D-C5FA02934A28.jpeg
    155.4 KB · Views: 18
Reactions: Peridot_Paradise
Jute seem like an interesting pattern/color I hope you receive ur backpack sooner than excepted. I got punch micro Sutton and surprisingly the color is better in IRL lol at least to me. I would describe it as a raspberry color

Punch raspberry sounds absolutely divine ❤️ I would totally buy that except it's a bit small for me and for that size I prefer the metro drawstring with 2 exterior pockets (but apparently it's discontinued)