MZ Wallace Bags (Opinions on MZ Wallace Bags, Part 2)

I love the look of the fulton messenger but it has way more space than I need. Someone told me it was bigger than paige but I didn't realize it has a lot more space. I tend to fill big bags up without realizing it. It is so pretty so I am going to think about it for a few days before I decide what to do with it.

What fits more, the Mini Metro Tote, Small Crosby Crossbody, or the Small Soho?

U are referring to the long handle small Soho tote? If yes, small Soho fit most among the 3 bags.

Mini Soho and mini metro tote is similar in shape and size. The capacity is also similar. Between these 2 mini Soho fit more I feel.

Small crosby fit the least.

Reactions: BUIGOVA
I store the Bedford air mini Soho flat in the cupboard. Today I took it out to use after 1-2 month for the first time. There's a crease fold line on it. So I tried to iron the crease away with a towel between the bag and iron. It did lighten most of the crease. Pics shown after ironing.

16102518428054319565196622284363.jpg1610251954511369603114970182379.jpg16102521011583521058953745542974.jpg

I store the Bedford air mini Soho flat in the cupboard. Today I took it out to use after 1-2 month for the first time. There's a crease fold line on it. So I tried to iron the crease away with a towel between the bag and iron. It did lighten most of the crease. Pics shown after ironing.

View attachment 4952781View attachment 4952782View attachment 4952783
That new fabric ..makes me crazy that they let original Bedford go.. can you store this one on a hanger maybe stuffed with air packs? Like this?34D67C71-2116-4D51-84C4-8E869B1876DD.jpeg

That new fabric ..makes me crazy that they let original Bedford go.. can you store this one on a hanger maybe stuffed with air packs? Like this?View attachment 4952948

I love the way u store your bags !

I usually stuff all my bags but decided to fold some mzw to save space. Talking about the change of fabric, is Bedford air history now? the latest is it rec (Bowery) Bedford? Is that better or worse than air?

Reactions: BUIGOVA

View attachment 4952781View attachment 4952782View attachment 4952783

Hi Ms P,

Sorry to see this happening.
I steamed my Mini Soho the other day, and it worked great. I hope it works for you too.

I love the way u store your bags !

I usually stuff all my bags but decided to fold some mzw to save space. Talking about the change of fabric, is Bedford air history now? the latest is it rec (Bowery) Bedford? Is that better or worse than air?

I bought the Bowery Backpack in black and personally did not like the nylon it was made of. I hated the stitching too. Overall it looked cheap, hence I returned. I may have had a bad sample because I have read good reviews on the Bowery bags.

Hi Ms P,

Sorry to see this happening.
I steamed my Mini Soho the other day, and it worked great. I hope it works for you too.

Maybe I didn't turn on the steamer hmm. Did u iron with a towel between the bag and the iron? Plus steamer function on? Or was your iron the vertical steamer type? Thanks for sharing :smile:

I bought the Bowery Backpack in black and personally did not like the nylon it was made of. I hated the stitching too. Overall it looked cheap, hence I returned. I may have had a bad sample because I have read good reviews on the Bowery bags.

I have the impression Bowery is a thinner Bedford air. Not sure where I read it from. Did it felt thin? Stitching was uneven or diff thread?

• Sad
Reactions: dcooney4