MZ Wallace Bags (Opinions on MZ Wallace Bags, Part 2)

I've been on the hunt for a nylon cross body travel bag and I'm hoping the small Crosby (Smosby?) is it! This was totally unexpected because I was looking at Prada or anything "premiere" but there's something about that smushy Oxford quilting! I've loved my Celine Trio for sightseeing but the thin strap, and assured rain on an upcoming trip, has made me delve into the nylon world.

I've seen the official photos and a couple shots here, but no side shots that show how it rests on an actual body when at least partially full. Do any of you lovely Smosby owners have some action shots? Much appreciated!
I just started using my new smosby and love it! It’s the perfect size for everyday and super light. I’m also glad I exchanged the leather smosby for the Magnet Oxford since it started to rain here lately, I wasn’t afraid of it getting wet or messed up. I think the quilting and gold (on mine) hardware actually makes it look more premiere. I’ll try to post some pictures later.

I just started using my new smosby and love it! It’s the perfect size for everyday and super light. I’m also glad I exchanged the leather smosby for the Magnet Oxford since it started to rain here lately, I wasn’t afraid of it getting wet or messed up. I think the quilting and gold (on mine) hardware actually makes it look more premiere. I’ll try to post some pictures later.

Hooray! I like my Magnet Smosby too. It is a great weekend size for me.

Can I ask where you found it?

MZ threw up a bunch of last minute deals today..leftovers? $146..so happy..almost paid full at Flat of the Hill Christmas week..

If you are interested in that bag, watch Flat of the Hill Facebook this week..maybe their Sale will Be this week?

Yep! They must have processed a ton of returns because they added a bunch of great things back in yesterday including Coco, Small Abbey in Dawn, and all 3 colors of the Advent Jane Satchel.

Reactions: Reba and dcooney4
Coco came..love it. Tried on. The leather strap drop seems great, and Crossbody will work too. Packed it up. Will take out later on errands with leather strap. I think it’s roomier than Paige, but similar..love the big back pocket..and front pockets are useful..smaller have tissue pack, lippies, big holds my phone and keys. Back pocket you could put phone if you have an XL one.
IMG_1515860834.099915.jpg

Coco came..love it. Tried on. The leather strap drop seems great, and Crossbody will work too. Packed it up. Will take out later on errands with leather strap. I think it’s roomier than Paige, but similar..love the big back pocket..and front pockets are useful..smaller have tissue pack, lippies, big holds my phone and keys. Back pocket you could put phone if you have an XL one.
View attachment 3933304
It’s really beautiful! Outstanding color!

View attachment 3933304

A beauty! [emoji173]️

View attachment 3933304
Wow! Coco looks amazing in Mallard. That must have come and gone really fast on the website! Enjoy!

Reactions: LuvAllBags and Reba
Does anyone have the micro sutton or plan on getting one? I'm wondering how much it can really hold. On the MZW site it looks really small but the description says it will hold a wallet and sunglasses. I think the smutton is too big for a going out bag!