My Very First Chloe

Apr 27, 2010
Tan Paddington from eBay :love: Got it authenticated in the appropriate thread before buying. (Thanks @Roie55!)

PXL_20210824_162757195.jpeg
(Don't mind the undone bedding, preparing for my parents to visit)

I was in my late teens during the Paddington craze of the mid-late 2000s and while I loved seeing the Paddington on my favorite celebs (and even girls at school) it was not feasible for me to own one. I forgot about it for awhile but kept thinking about it on and off over the years.

Started getting back into bags recently and once I found out the secondhand market had Paddingtons in pretty good condition for much less than they originally retailed for, I was on the hunt. Might not be trendy anymore, but I love the size and the look. Plus, adult me has been giving in to indulging the millennial nostalgia to satisfy my younger self. Had to weed through a lot of obvious and not so obvious fakes and a good amount of missing locks, keys, or badly damaged bags, but really lucked out with this one!

PXL_20210824_162811638.jpeg

The faintest signs of wear on the edges, only minor creasing, and barely noticeable hardware scratches. Still has the lock and key, and it still works.

PXL_20210824_162853194.jpeg
PXL_20210824_162701369.jpeg

It's gorgeous and soft and smooshy and I 100% get the hype for Chloe. Wouldn't be surprised if a few more end up in my closet in the future. Maybe an Ethel or Marcie or Kiss...

Beautiful! What lovely condition it is in, too. I just got my first 2 Paddington bags this year, too. I have a sort of metallic bronze and a cream colored one. They are fabulous. Honestly, I wasn't paying attention to it in 2005 when they were such a hit, but I sure love them now. Enjoy it! I know I want to collect more - I'd love to get that Las Vegas one with the Swarovski padlock!

Tan Paddington from eBay :love: Got it authenticated in the appropriate thread before buying. (Thanks @Roie55!)

View attachment 5177092
(Don't mind the undone bedding, preparing for my parents to visit)

I was in my late teens during the Paddington craze of the mid-late 2000s and while I loved seeing the Paddington on my favorite celebs (and even girls at school) it was not feasible for me to own one. I forgot about it for awhile but kept thinking about it on and off over the years.

Started getting back into bags recently and once I found out the secondhand market had Paddingtons in pretty good condition for much less than they originally retailed for, I was on the hunt. Might not be trendy anymore, but I love the size and the look. Plus, adult me has been giving in to indulging the millennial nostalgia to satisfy my younger self. Had to weed through a lot of obvious and not so obvious fakes and a good amount of missing locks, keys, or badly damaged bags, but really lucked out with this one!

View attachment 5177098

The faintest signs of wear on the edges, only minor creasing, and barely noticeable hardware scratches. Still has the lock and key, and it still works.

View attachment 5177097
View attachment 5177100

It's gorgeous and soft and smooshy and I 100% get the hype for Chloe. Wouldn't be surprised if a few more end up in my closet in the future. Maybe an Ethel or Marcie or Kiss...
Congratulations on purchasing this beauty! 2000s bags were the best, IMO. And that's such a nice shade of caramel brown. :love:

• Love
Reactions: poizenisxkandee