My Valentine Reveal! -Dream Color-

goodlolita

popcorn addict
O.G.
Feb 25, 2012
Hello H Lovers!

I am very new to the H world and got my very first h bag last year 2016 which was the herbag. As all the ladies mentioned, H has a very slippery slope and would make any woman fall in love in their world. haha

I went to Tokyo this month and hunted for the Evelyne Tpm. I visited a lot of H Stores and they all gave me the same answer. SOLD OUT. I wanted to give up already but still visited the last H Store in Ginza and asked for the same model. the SA asked if there was any specific color I wanted and requested for pink shades or the etoupe .SA came back with a box and showed me the Rouge Casque.

I was having mix feelings about it. The bag size is perfect. The length of the strap falls perfectly on my hip and it has been very difficult to find the perfect length because of my height. (4'11) My boyfriend was sweet enough to accompany me with the H hunt and was very patient. He loves the red color on me but I think I wasn't ready for the color. Or perhaps my mind was so intent on having any pink color. I was nervous and sat down for 5 minutes thinking if I should take or leave it. My boyfriend felt my confusion and hesitation because of the color and convinced me to just let it go. We still have 4 more days to go around and just hope for luck.

I didn't get the tpm sized because I wasn't sure about the color and went to get a different bag just for the color I dream of having hihihi

Here she is!

IMG_1488014191.246657.jpg
IMG_1488014209.283294.jpg
IMG_1488014231.484900.jpg
IMG_1488014252.871088.jpg
IMG_1488014269.172689.jpg

I'm still on cloud 9! The Evelyne PM size is great even for my height. I figured there will be another chance for me to find a tpm in another color i like. [emoji4]

To make my evelyne prettier i added a twilly hihihi [emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️