My "someone kick me" ebay purchase update...with pics! Oh, headband pics too.

Melissa: I am so glad I logged in today. I haven't been on the forum for a few weeks. Your new bag is gorgeous!! I once sent one of my Coach bags out to a professional cleaner. One of the SA's in the Coach store actually gave me his name. I was SO HAPPY with the results! I called them to thank them and tell them the bag looked brand new. Here is their number if you're interested: 973-539-7949. They are in North Jersey. It cost me $80 but it was SO WORTH it.

Enjoy!
Mary

Thanks everyone!! I am so totally thrilled with this bag and even dh noticed it and said he liked it. Just him noticing it was a big thing, lol. The style of it is #9524, I'm not sure what it was called.

As for the headband, I really do like it and it does stay on well. I've only worn it twice so far but had no problems with it slipping off or anything. I'm also loving my ponytail scarf, it is just the perfect headband and I love both sides, the "c's" and the dots. I'm so going to need to get more of these!

Melissa: I am so glad I logged in today. I haven't been on the forum for a few weeks. Your new bag is gorgeous!! I once sent one of my Coach bags out to a professional cleaner. One of the SA's in the Coach store actually gave me his name. I was SO HAPPY with the results! I called them to thank them and tell them the bag looked brand new. Here is their number if you're interested: 973-539-7949. They are in North Jersey. It cost me $80 but it was SO WORTH it.

Enjoy!
Mary

Thank you so much for this info!! I will definitely call there when I think I can make it up there-where in North Jersey is it? I have a lot of family scattered throughout North Jersey. So great to know where there is a cleaner who I can trust with my Coach!!

You don't even need to go up there to North Jersey. That's the best part. I called them & told them I had a Coach bag that needed cleaning. They gave me their address & I shipped the bag off (ups or Fed Ex or something.) You should get it insured, too. Anyway, I shipped it to them, they called w/ with an estimate & I gave them my credit card #. I swear, I had the bag back within a week. I was simply amazed with them. Honestly, the bag looked brand new. It's not often I go out of my way to call a store or a vendor of any sort. But with these people, I called & told them how thrilled I was. Try them, I'm sure you won't regret it!!:smile: