My "someone kick me" ebay purchase update...with pics! Oh, headband pics too.

sweetmelissa

But it was on sale!
Mar 9, 2007
A few weeks ago I posted on here the crazy ebay auction that I won which I had apparently placed a bid on in my sleep since I could not recall it. I was quite nervous as to how the item would be since the seller had some questionable feedback. Anyway....my bag arrived and I :heart: it!!! This is simply such a cute bag and it is just so so ME. There is a little bit of wear along the one seam but I will try to clean that up with a nail file or suede cleaner and it really isn't so much that I wouldn't carry the bag. I may even try to get it professionally cleaned one day (need to find a trusted cleaner first!). But I cannot get over how I seriously LOVE this bag. The inside is signature lined (very clean thank goodness!) and as a bonus, it seems that the strap is reversible-it's leather on one side and suede on the other. Did I mention how much I love this bag?!

It's really a steal considering that I paid $50 shipped. So I just wanted to update and share. Thanks for all the well wishes girls, your good vibes paid off!! Here are the pics:

P1010034.jpg

P1010035.jpg

P1010036.jpg

I'm also including some other pics in here just for fun of my little Coach collection ;) Sorry for the huge pics, I don't know how to size them!
CoachHeadband2.jpg

CoachHeadband.jpg

P1010037.jpg