My second BV bag!

Will do, hopefully soon! I have to find the motivation to dress up now during our new lockdown. Nowhere to go to wear nicer clothes to.

Would be good to know, although it is already quite small. The thing with smaller bags is that I have to really organize my stuff in the bag to fit everything whenever I bring out a pair of sunglasses with a big case.

I am a pretty casual dresser and what I love about this style is that it goes with pretty much everything.

I totally agree about the space in smaller bags. My biggest dilemma is now that the sun is out, I want to bring a pair of shades along with all the other basics I’m always hauling (hand sanatizer, key, phone - 12mini, meds, cardholder, tissues, wipes, sunscreen, lip balm, always a small folded plastic bag in case of rain, and only IF there is still room, a foldable shopper and/or AirPods)

I have an old pair of YSL sunglasses that I am not to worried about scratching (more than I already have) so those I usually bring when I don’t have much space and just put on top of everything else without a case.

However I just started wearing specs so I really do need to bring a case which does fit. That does not leave too much room for other stuff. Needs a bit of planning.
Also reminds me why I love big totes so much.

Every size prepped pending on which bag I’m using. Looks like im going for a dog walk.

I know some people use special water proof nylon bags, but I am not fussed about looks as it offers protection. Plus this is lighter and takes up less room.
Yes, I thought of keeping a nylon/canvas waterproof bag inside, but they can't be scrunched up to the small sizes that plastic bags can be scrunched up to.

Reactions: J.T.
Congrats! :tup: I love the Cassette, it's a very interesting design, but quite minimal, not over-the-top at all.
Thank you! The minimalist design is nice! My recent bags have all had a visible logo on them, so this fits the bill for when I want to put together a look without any visible labels, or if I want a bag that won't clash with another label I'm wearing.

Reactions: IntheOcean
Thank you! The minimalist design is nice! My recent bags have all had a visible logo on them, so this fits the bill for when I want to put together a look without any visible labels, or if I want a bag that won't clash with another label I'm wearing.
Totally agree on the no-logo look! I love my Prada bags to death, but sometimes, it's best to have no visible logos. Bottega Veneta bags are excellent at that, IMO. You only know if you know.

Do post modelling shots!
I shared this in another thread but wanted to share it here, too. Saint Laurent silk top paired with BV Cassette and BV slide backless loafers.

20210509_160435-1-jpg.5079368

Looking good AJ!

Those slippers I really regret not getting. The TM era shoes were just so much more refined, unlike the clunky clogs they’re pushing these days.
Thanks!

The new BV shoes are clunky. Those super popular BV boots make people look like they have Mickey Mouse feet! I prefer Prada clunky boots because they have those cool futuristic designs around the sole.

Reactions: J.T.