My Present to Me (I'm so excited!!!!!!!)

Thanks, ladies :flowers:

I still feel a bit, I don't know, guilty maybe? for buying it when it wasn't needed. I buy purses somewhat regularly but this was more than the few hundred I spend on them here and there. I drop money like this on family all the time because they need it but don't really do it for myself. However, I recently got my mom a new washer & dryer because hers were dying/dead and then thought to myself "Hey - you don't think twice about spending on others so why not just once for yourself?". It was a fun realization and I'm happy I did it :biggrin:

I still feel a bit, I don't know, guilty maybe? for buying it when it wasn't needed. I buy purses somewhat regularly but this was more than the few hundred I spend on them here and there. I drop money like this on family all the time because they need it but don't really do it for myself. However, I recently got my mom a new washer & dryer because hers were dying/dead and then thought to myself "Hey - you don't think twice about spending on others so why not just once for yourself?". It was a fun realization and I'm happy I did it :biggrin:

ENJOY it - please! It's fab!

Good for you!! Your ring is lovely! Is it vintage?

Enjoy your new ring. You deserve it! You're a good hearted person. I'm sure your family appreciates all your financial help. But you need to treat yourself from time to time!