My Present to Me (I'm so excited!!!!!!!)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I treated myself to a gift and I love it. :love: I confess I've been wearing it even when I sleep - I don't want to take it off!

It's a 1.50 ct ring - .50 ct center and two .25 ct sides, 40 stones in total. It's not a huge purchase, especially compared to the amazing rings I've seen in other posts, but it's sparkly and makes me grin like a fool when I look at it. I hope you enjoy the pics!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. That's SO lovely! It doesn't have to be high-end nor expensive to be beautiful, IMHO.

3. Very pretty!

4. I love it! So pretty!

5. very pretty! I think the best presents are the ones to yourself :biggrin: enjoy your beautiful new ring!!

6. Beautiful!!! Congrats!!!!

7. Good for you! I love it.

8. Beautiful!!!! Enjoy it and wear it, each smile it puts on your face makes it worth it.

I also love your icon. Orchids are lovely, I always neglect mine though.

9. :ps: Love it! :biggrin:

10. it's amazing! tons of women would die for that as their engagement ring! (files picture away to show sister's future fiance) - she wants a three stone but lately quite a few of our friends have gotten the three round stones and I think the halo would provide nice alternative.

11. Beautiful!

12. That is gorgeous~ Good for you! I too would sleep with that!

13. Super pretty!!! Congrats!!

14. Stunning!!!

15. Wooha, lovely!