My new white leather soho hobo - opinions?

I agree with you. I think the brown contrast makes it a bit more casual so if it's not going to fit the purpose of why you ordered it..... maybe find the one you REALLY wanted to begin with.

And, btw, you are tiny (and too cute). Now I know why they make those little bitty bags. I would swallow that bag up.:lol: I'm def a large soho hobo kind of girl:P

haha lol - I actually have two large hobo's from the same season that I love:
DSCN1374.jpg

This is actually my smallest bag :love:

personally I think its really cute. You can get alot of use out of those colors.

I adore this season hobo's. I have the large in pear and I just got the mahogeny (sp) for my mom. The shoulder strap is soooo comfortable.

I think I've decided that I do like this bag, but it didn't accomplish it's purpose. I wanted an all white bag - specifically as a summer bag, and that would go with anything I wear. I've concluded that if I keep this bag, I'll still want an all-white bag. I'm in the process of (hopefully) locating an all white small hobo from a previous season from Coach. *sigh* thanks guys.

I just don't understand why the SA failed to mention to me that the bag had a brown strap. I specifically asked if they had an all white small soho leather hobo - repeated the "all white" thing many, many times. *grrr*

i think you should return it bc if i ordered an all white bag i would want to be able to wear with black (and everything) too but the brown limits what you can wear it with. so unless you wear mainly brown i wouldnt keep it but thats just me !

i think you should return it bc if i ordered an all white bag i would want to be able to wear with black (and everything) too but the brown limits what you can wear it with. so unless you wear mainly brown i wouldnt keep it but thats just me !

This is EXACTLY why I ordered an ACTUAL all white one and am planning on returning this one. It's my first WHITE bag - I wanted it all white! I have tons of brown and black bags - I wanted a WHITE one - as in all white. lol :graucho:

And lol to everyone calling me cute hehe. Ty ty :heart: