My new WG 4 Diamond Love

Finally took the plunge and ordered my WG 4 Diamond Love bracelet in 16 cm. A long wished for gift that my husband got for me for Christmas/1st anniversary :biggrin: I decided to go with the website and true to form, they sent a nice additional bag of perfume samples. Has anyone received a Love bracelet before in this type of box?

Also, it seems sooooo small! :shocked: Maybe I am used to the close-ups people take of their wrists? I haven't tried it on yet. I used the metal "ring" sizer they had at Cartier and I remember the 16 cm being a good fit for me - not too loose. When the box arrived a few days ago, I printed out the paper sizer from the website and my wrist measures 14cm. So, it SHOULD be perfect, right?

I'm sort of second guessing it now, as I would like to wear a JUC and another Love down the line. For comparison, I have a sterling Helmut Lang handcuff bracelet that is adjustable and I wear it at the max closed setting - still slides up and down a bit. The Love when held against it seems to be the same general circumference.

I'm just scared to loosen the screws to try it on, since it came with a message that they can't take back jewelry with noticable marks/scratches and I'm guessing using the screwdriver will take care of that off the bat! :wacko:

Very beautiful! Congratulations.

Finally took the plunge and ordered my WG 4 Diamond Love bracelet in 16 cm. A long wished for gift that my husband got for me for Christmas/1st anniversary :biggrin: I decided to go with the website and true to form, they sent a nice additional bag of perfume samples. Has anyone received a Love bracelet before in this type of box?

Also, it seems sooooo small! :shocked: Maybe I am used to the close-ups people take of their wrists? I haven't tried it on yet. I used the metal "ring" sizer they had at Cartier and I remember the 16 cm being a good fit for me - not too loose. When the box arrived a few days ago, I printed out the paper sizer from the website and my wrist measures 14cm. So, it SHOULD be perfect, right?

I'm sort of second guessing it now, as I would like to wear a JUC and another Love down the line. For comparison, I have a sterling Helmut Lang handcuff bracelet that is adjustable and I wear it at the max closed setting - still slides up and down a bit. The Love when held against it seems to be the same general circumference.

I'm just scared to loosen the screws to try it on, since it came with a message that they can't take back jewelry with noticable marks/scratches and I'm guessing using the screwdriver will take care of that off the bat! :wacko:

Congratulations to you I love both your bracelets love [emoji179][emoji179]wear your love in good health