My New Wallet! (Pictures*)

Jadore said:
your wallet is so nice & your bags!!! your lime green bag is growing on me I want it!!!!!!!

lol Thank you girl! GET IT! We can be twins :heart: lol You can help me with what outfits to wear with it because I feel like I keep wearing the same thing over and over again just to match.

Kiari, harlem_cutie - Thanks girls :shame:

abandonedimages said:
lol Thank you girl! GET IT! We can be twins :heart: lol You can help me with what outfits to wear with it because I feel like I keep wearing the same thing over and over again just to match.

Ahh you are a bad influence! Is your bag big? how much can it hold? is it about the size of a speedy 25?.. I want to get a black coach everyday bag that is about the size of a speedy 25!:cool: ..what kind of bags do the outlets sell also? The last time I have been to a COACH outlet is when I was 13 (I got my first designer bag it stared then =D..

I love you new wallet and all the bags you got there!!!

Is that brown tote from ebags? If it is I saw it the other day online and wasn't sure if it was too small. What can you fit in there?

V-I am super jealous of your collection! Nice wallet find. I have been searching everywhere for a new one. I never have any luck at the outlets for wallets. :sad:

Jadore said:
Ahh you are a bad influence! Is your bag big? how much can it hold? is it about the size of a speedy 25?.. I want to get a black coach everyday bag that is about the size of a speedy 25!:cool: ..what kind of bags do the outlets sell also? The last time I have been to a COACH outlet is when I was 13 (I got my first designer bag it stared then =D..

Hm, Ive never had a Speedy or examined one in real life so I'm not sure about the comparison, but my bag is farely huge. I could stuff that thing like no tomorrow and it would still look amazing.

Here are pictures of all my normal crap in there -

fit0072.jpg

fit0082.jpg

fit0062.jpg

My notebook for class, novel, wallet, wristlet (which is also stuffed with random things), my cellphone, memo pad, mirror, & gum.

At the moment my outlet has mainly totes and hobos. Some leather carryalls and smaller handbags. They recently got all the straw bags in & they do have some signature pieces, mostly older styles since the newer signature pieces go quick! The blue purses that came out a few seasons ago were there and those were gone in no time.

Hope those pictures help! Heres a body comparison (sorry I'm being lazy today, I'm still in my sleep clothes, lol.

fit0052.jpg

Munchkyn said:
I love you new wallet and all the bags you got there!!!

Is that brown tote from ebags? If it is I saw it the other day online and wasn't sure if it was too small. What can you fit in there?

Thanks Munchkyn! lol Yes this is the tote off eBags.com. When I first saw it I thought it was going to be very tiny too, but its actually pretty spacious just for a quick run out! This thing is like a clown car, lol. Heres a picture with my normal crap in it -

fit0132.jpg

fit0112.jpg

fit0102.jpg

Wallet, wristlet (also stuffed), cellphone, gum, anti-bacterial gel, sunglasses, lotion, keys, mirror & eye drops. I have to keep the top open to stuff it but nothing ever falls out. If I want to use the snap closure, I only have to take one big thing out like my sunglasses case.

BagGirl said:
abandoned images, may I ask you how much you paid for your wallet? I'll be visiting a Coach outlet next month. Thanks so much!:yes:
yumchocolate said:
ooh! if you don't me asking, how much was it? :smile:

Hey girls! It came out to $191 & some cents. Retails at $208 (tax NOT included) so I pretty saved about $20 + tax. Not much, but doesnt matter, I needed a wallet, lol.

nathansgirl1908 said:
abandonedimages, which outlet are you going to? The one just outside of Charlotte? And when you don't go to the outlet, where do you get your Coach items otherwise? Crabtree or Southpoint?

As far as I know Raleigh doesnt have any COACH outlets. I'm in Florida right now visiting my family for the summer & I'm going to the outlet they have here in Destin. My large green carryall I bought from an Orlando mall (I think it was Mall of Millenia, cant remember since I pretty much visited every single mall down there in the short time of two days) when I went to visit my dad at his new job (my family is moving to Orlando in September to join my dad). Otherwise, I would buy from the COACH in Crabtree since it is about 15 min. away from my college campus. Southpoint is about a 45 min to an hour away.

twinkie said:
V-I am super jealous of your collection! Nice wallet find. I have been searching everywhere for a new one. I never have any luck at the outlets for wallets. :sad:

Hey A! lol You didnt pick up a wallet on your trip? I almost missed this wallet! They kept it at a seperate table in the back and I was looking at all the wallets up front. The ones up front I didnt like so I almost left without even seeing this one! Must have been my lucky day. I bet you'll get a beautiful wallet soon, and you better post pictures so I can swoon over it, lol! :heart:333333