My New Wallet! (Pictures*)

1. So that day I went back to the outlets after member mharvey told me they had the Legacy Straw Hobo I wanted at her outlet (COACH question.), I ended up buying a new wallet since my outlet disappointed me (for the second+ time) and did not have them and I needed something to ease the sadness (lol). Well, that and I just needed a new wallet :] SHIZAM!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

(Hehe, snuck my school ID in here. Represent NC State!)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

lol I snuck my phone in there too, because I just got it and I love it :heart: Plus she helped hold my wallet open in the last photo, lol.

2. That's a nice wallet-I like it a lot

3. Thanks Nishi! Still up I see LOL Yeah me too. This is like my 4th picture taking/posting spree tonight. I'm so bored.

4. Nice wallet! And I've got that phone too! lol Although, I just recently bought a Treo 700p and I'm really torn if I should keep the Treo or send it back because I love my Sammy so much.

5. lol Hey maxie! You're about in the same rut as my boyfriend. He has a new Treo, but when I got this phone he really liked it and was considering getting one too, but he just got the Treo! lol But yeah. I love this phone :heart:

6. I really like your wallet! Do you use it with your cute new tote?

7. Yes ma'am I certainly do! Brown and brown go together I dont care if they're not the same brand, lol.

8. In fact I forgot I have a group shot that shows the wallet chillin' in there LOL. See? -

[​IMG]

9. ^^LOVE the pocket satchel!!

10. Cute wallet!!

11. :lol: Cute! It's your Coach and JP Lizzy family photo! Actually, your new tote and your wallet match perfectly, it is like handbag heaven :P

12. Oh that wallet looks great with the tote! I want them!

13. your wallet is so nice & your bags!!! your lime green bag is growing on me I want it!!!!!!!

14. Hot girl! HOT!

15. great pics ai. You have great taste.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice