My new Vernis Reade - what it fits, how it looks!

Twinklette said:
Cristina it looks wonderful on you! I'm debating whether or not I'm keeping my marshmallow one. It's like brand new but not sure if it's me :sad: Oh and happy birthday!!!

Thank you :nuts: I was watching the marshmallow Reade you bought, but it was out of the bf's budget :amuse: Keep it! Marshmallow, like silver, is a discontinued color and hard to find. And it's a lovely color :love:

Very cute bag, you are right, it's going to look great in the summer with all those summer outfits and sun dresses. Did you say May 3rd? My bday is only a day before you, the difference is I am too old to look forward to it...:weird: :nuts:

Oooooh, that's super cute! I always thought they were kinda cute. Then I saw a lady with a fake monogram canvas one the other day and it really made me want one. (A real one of course) Now you've just added to my problem!

Congrats! and an early Happy Birthday to you! It's going to be a long 45 days. ;)

KK said:
Very cute bag, you are right, it's going to look great in the summer with all those summer outfits and sun dresses. Did you say May 3rd? My bday is only a day before you, the difference is I am too old to look forward to it...:weird: :nuts:

Woohoo, we've got a few May babies here :nuts:

whatzerface - LOL it was a fake monogram canvas bag in the shape of a reade? :lol: I hope you get one, I like being a bad bag influence :P

sweetface said:
Cute bag, and I am loving that speedy on the table girly!:lol:

Heh, the speedy kinda snuck its way in that photo :P My cat kept getting in the bag unwrapping photos, I kept having to delete them and take new ones because I would get a close up of a nose :lol:

Thanks everyone! :love: :nuts:

Such A Beautiful Bag (You Look So Fantastic Carrying It!)....What A Wonderful Boyfriend, Too! Enjoy!!!

***I Have The Silver Houston, It Will Be 6 Years Old In April/May...& I Have Never Had A Problem (& It Got Caught It Lots Of Wet & Storms & Manicures...My SA Really Warned Me!)...It Still Shimmers.

Your reade is beautiful - I love that color:love:
By the way, my birthday is on the SAME day as yours!!!!! I was so excited when I read your birthday is coming up on May 3!

I read the title of your thread and then got misty eyed. I just sold my read marshmallow yesterday - why? I really don't know except that I swear the color was changing to a peachy tone right before my eyes. I hardly used it (except for special events) and I have a marshmallow ludlow that I notice looks more pink than the reade I owned. I didn't want to keep it and down the road it turns more peachy. It didn't even match my ludlow in color tone. I need a reade, though! I am missing her so much!

Enjoy yours - it is such a lovely bag and color!

sunshinesmilee said:
Your reade is beautiful - I love that color:love:
By the way, my birthday is on the SAME day as yours!!!!! I was so excited when I read your birthday is coming up on May 3!

I read the title of your thread and then got misty eyed. I just sold my read marshmallow yesterday - why? I really don't know except that I swear the color was changing to a peachy tone right before my eyes. I hardly used it (except for special events) and I have a marshmallow ludlow that I notice looks more pink than the reade I owned. I didn't want to keep it and down the road it turns more peachy. It didn't even match my ludlow in color tone. I need a reade, though! I am missing her so much!

Enjoy yours - it is such a lovely bag and color!

Another May 3 birthday! :nuts: Yep, a party is necessary :P

I'm sorry to hear about your marshmallow reade, that is such a beautiful color! What about getting a new reade in a darker color, like the framboise? So cute :love:

bagluv - Thank you for the information about your reade, I appreciate it! :nuts: