My new temporary wedding band....

I am so sorry that your disappointed. I hope you have fun finding the "one".

I am only a couple of months pregnant and already my rings feel tight - last night my finger was throbbing. It is summer here but not smothering hot. I am now going to have a look for a "Maternity Band" - just wondering how big I should go?

Aww, I'm sorry the ring was a disappointment. I have the same one (the notes narrow band) and at first was a little thrown off at how blocky and sharp it was. But I still think it's very pretty and wear it as a right hand ring. Have fun choosing the right ring :smile:

Hey Diva! How was your shopping trip to Jersey? Its always nice to pop into Tiffany for a new trinket as opposed to online shopping isn't it? Hope you found the band you wanted. I was just thinking how special it would be if you kept it for Lily when she grows up. It will be Vintage Tiffany by then! :tender::smile:

Hey Diva! How was your shopping trip to Jersey? Its always nice to pop into Tiffany for a new trinket as opposed to online shopping isn't it? Hope you found the band you wanted. I was just thinking how special it would be if you kept it for Lily when she grows up. It will be Vintage Tiffany by then! :tender::smile:

Hey there! Yeah, that would be the cutest idea! Plus I could tell her, "look how fat mommys fingers were when you were in her belly!" LOL I actually am going tomorrow since I have a doctors appt today and it would'nt give me the amount of time I need to get there and back before getting my son off the bus...I'll def post what goodie I get though!!:P

Hi Diva-- weird seeing you in another forum. I almost feel like we're cheating on Coach :P . Sorry you were disappointed in your ring :sad:! Hope your trip to NJ is a success. It's always more fun in person anyway! You'll get to try on the rings rather than "imagine what they'd look like on." Can't wait to hear back from you...with a happy purchase!

Vivi, you're too funny! While we're carrying our coach bags, we gotta add a little 'bling' too, right?! I'll def post whatever I decide to get...can't wait to try on everything instead of clicking for what I want, kwim?