My new speedy!

as some of you may know, I bought my daughter the speedy 30 for her 16th birthday. It is beautiful of course but she is so afraid to carry it. So I bought Amanda's ebay speedy 25 since her parents bought her the brand new one. So now my daughter has a vintage beautiful speedy that she loves to carry everywhere and she is letting her 30 age slowly and gracefully. I just sent my alma off for new handles and tabs since the bottom was just replaced (ebay) and it is only costing $160. So it's easy to take an LV and make it new or you can just enjoy vintage, both are unique and beautiful. congratulations on your "new" speedy. You're going to feel special carrying it. and you are!

I read this thread just now...

I'M NOT BEING RUDE! If it seemed rude then I apologize. Don't forget that I did congratulate you on your new purchase. Did you read that part of my comment? You shouldn't post a thread if you are afraid of hearing other peoples opinion.

Why is it that when someone expresses an opinion it is always misconstrued as being rude??? Thanks for making that clear Purselova34, you're a sweetheart.

pursegalsf said:
I read this thread just now...

I'M NOT BEING RUDE! If it seemed rude then I apologize. Don't forget that I did congratulate you on your new purchase. Did you read that part of my comment? You shouldn't post a thread if you are afraid of hearing other peoples opinion.

Why is it that when someone expresses an opinion it is always misconstrued as being rude??? Thanks for making that clear Purselova34, you're a sweetheart.

You're welcome. :amuse: I knew you weren't trying to be mean or rude. All of the girls here are such sweeties.

LOL! :biggrin: I agree! If you don't like anyone stating their opinions then you shouldn't post a thread, even if it's only a celebration... People will, whether you like it or not. You were clearly not being rude. I guess you should've inserted a smiley or something.:lol:
I'm a member of another forum and they have posted good and bad comments about my LV Speedy as well.( my Speedy has uneven patina) I welcome their opinions. Anyway, congrats on your Speedy...