My new speedy!

tomato_juice said:
congrats!just got one recently too :love: it's been sitting under the sun for 3 days now for it to get some color. :weird:

Hee Hee me too! My baby is about three weeks old and starting to get some color. I sit her in a bright window everyday when I am not carrying. I long for the patina I have going on my Cabas Piano (A year old).

Selena

oh no selena! 3 weeks?! and it's just starting to get some color? dont think i can wait that long ...the weather here is crazy. it's sunny in the morning but it gets gloomy after lunch :worried:

tomato_juice said:
oh no selena! 3 weeks?! and it's just starting to get some color? dont think i can wait that long ...the weather here is crazy. it's sunny in the morning but it gets gloomy after lunch :worried:

Tomato....I think three weeks is FAST!!! My house has direct sun ALL DAY in my bedroom. I saw a girl yesterday with a beautiful patina on her speedy and was jealous....I looked at my pale speedy and she looked anemic! Hee hee

Selena

Congratz on the new speedy. Now watch yourself lust after and collect more lv. hehe I'm I the only one who doesn't like patina? I'm such a dork, I try to keep it the "naked" color. Never works! lol

Selena said:
Is it just me or was that a little rude? I dont think she asked anyone for their opinion...she was just sharing her joy in her new purchase.

CK21 your bad is great! Enjoy and welcome to the Speedy Club :smile:

Selena

Hmmm... Maybe she was just stating her opinion, not trying to be rude. :amuse:

ck21 said:
Thank you!

I think that of all the bags, the speedy looks better with a little wear--it's a bag that should be "lived in" and look a little like it has been---just like a great pair of old jeans!!

I agree!

purselova34 said:
Hmmm... Maybe she was just stating her opinion, not trying to be rude. :amuse:

Obviously it was her opinion :smile: ....but when did it become ok to state your opinion at the expense of someone elses feelings. I think that is what makes the comment on the rude side.

Selena