My new (parchment) Carly *pics!!*

sunsets: I don't remember seeing that bag at the store..My store may not have it...But I did check your lovely bag out on the Coach website...and compared it to the camel Carly on the website..which I did see tonight...On the website the colors look the same...In real life the camel Carly is very rich..Like a perfect carmel apple..Very very nice color...I would say it is a very warm, 'medium' camel...hope this helps...Good luck! :heart: Emmy

Thank you for posting so many pics! The bag is beautiful! I'm thinking of getting the camel. From your description above, it sounds like the camel is just what I'm looking for!

I went in the Coach store to buy another brown pebbled leather swing pack..I bought one for my girlfriend for Christmas...my MOM saw it and she LOVED it ..lol!! So I went in to pick one up for her and asked to see the Carly bag...It was one of the few things that caught my eye in the latest catalogue..I have to say...I saw all the colors in all sizes...IMO the signature line takes away from the true style of the bag....The 'C's" are very large and distracting....But I'm not one for logo anyway...I immediately preferred the large when compared to the medium..The larger size truly becomes the bag...Very classic. very slick...Of course I Loved the black...But I have so many black bags..I was instantly drawn to the parchment...The combination of the parchement vachetta leather/brown/ brass hardware is really an eye catcher...Really classy...Very very nice...The lining in the black bag is like a gold/green color..almost 'olive' in a certain light...The inside of my bag is a beautiful sky blue..The camel bag was nice...But a little too camel..I thought it would have been nicer if they used a darker leather to accent the bag...But still nice in the larger size...Didn't look inside the bag to note the lining as I was trying to decide over the parchment or the black...I took pics but am not a professional...Let me know what you think...Again this bag is to die for (in the large size!!! the smaller size doesn't show off the style of the bag as the big mama....!!):heart: Emmy

I totally agree with everything you said. The parchment shows off the bag best. The large one is wonderful. The black and the camel really don't show off the style at all. I know they have the signature/gold one but I'm holding out for a solid color with gold trim. But...I would like a light colored bag for summer. We'll see.

Great purchase!

emmy,

i have a question about the color.
The nearest coach store is a long drive for me . I am disabled & it can be hard for me to leave home .

is the parchment color a true white or more like a beige ?

Your Fan,
Cha Cha

^Thanx!! You know I think all the bags on the website look plastic and stiff...I like to look in the catalogues when they come..The bags look 'real' and you can get a better idea how they look IRL...I was just on the Coach website looking at that ...Also trying to figure out which wallet to use..I have a chocolate brown Guccissima wallet that would go nicely..But I like accessories to match..ANd there are no 'parchment' accessories...I LOVE my Marc Jacobs wallet..But it's black..Maybe I can find another..?? Thanx for the compliments!! :heart: Emmy
I bought a nice wallet at Betsey Johnson over the summer that is a parchment color...try there!

Hey Cha Cha,

I went to check out the Carly just now, and the parchment is not beige, but neither is it a bright white - a little more like vanilla. Hope this helps!

After trying on the sizes, I must say that the smaller Carly seens a bit "short" to sling over the shoulder, but as I'm not tall, I'm not sure if the large Carly is too big for me - but the large,I think, would be great to travel with, but maybe not a work bag in the large size. Now - camel or parchment? :graucho:

Cha-Cha..The color is truly unique....It's not Taupe, It's not beige, It's not buttery..It's like so NEUTRAL....The pic of the Carly bag on the home page of the website is the best I've seen.....Good luck!! Definitely a bag to wear with anything all the time all year round.....Can't wait to wear it with my jean jacket but it's too cold here....!! :heart: Emmy

Cha-Cha..The color is truly unique....It's not Taupe, It's not beige, It's not buttery..It's like so NEUTRAL....The pic of the Carly bag on the home page of the websitKe is the best I've seen.....Good luck!! Definitely a bag to wear with anything all the time all year round.....Can't wait to wear it with my jean jacket but it's too cold here....!! :heart: Emmy[/quote
GIRLFRIEND,

YOU CAN WEAR A POTATOE SAC COAT OR A GREEN JACKET SURGERY SCRUB & THAT BAG IS STILL KICKEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOUR FAN,CHA CHA