My New Diamond Stud Earrings From Brian Gavin Diamonds

Hell, Penny...gorgeous! Post a modeling shot....................

Thank you![emoji177]
I will post modeling shot tomorrow. I'm having problems with my ears turning to the side instead of the diamonds facing straight. [emoji25]
Any suggestions to correct that?
I have worn diamond inside/outside hoops for 10 years, so these are the first studs I had in awhile.

Thank you![emoji177]
I will post modeling shot tomorrow. I'm having problems with my ears turning to the side instead of the diamonds facing straight. [emoji25]
Any suggestions to correct that?
I have worn diamond inside/outside hoops for 10 years, so these are the first studs I had in awhile.
I have the martini setting, too and bought "elephant" (ex-large) backs. Works like a charm!
Something like this:

http://www.ottofrei.com/Store/Friction-Posts-Ear-Nuts/Monster-Flower-Design-Friction-Ear-Nuts.html

Last edited:
That's more on the way your ear was pierced vs the studs. But I tend to insert them so they face forward and push the backing right up to my ear so they stay that way.

These are amazing, Brian Gavin does amazing work and I love AGS 000 diamonds, they are just the prettiest ever. Please post a mod pic, I would love to see these beauties in action.

For those who asked to see a modeling pic---
I'm sorry for the no makeup look, but I've spent most of the day outside and it was 93 degrees here today. [emoji12]
I'm also a bit challenged to hold my hair back, hold my iPhone 6 Plus (read huge [emoji1]) AND take the pic. LOL [emoji12][emoji1][emoji12]
There is no way I can capture the beauty, fire and scintillation of these gorgeous earrings. They sparkle like crazy IRL![emoji41][emoji7][emoji41]ImageUploadedByPurseForum1465607352.783456.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1465607369.510896.jpg

Reactions: mad_for_chanel