My New Diamond Stud Earrings From Brian Gavin Diamonds

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jun 9, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2016
    So very very happy with this purchase!

One of the diamonds is 1.73ct the other 1.72ct both are Brian Gavin Signature Hearts & Arrows - I Color - VS2 Clarity- AGS Certified 000 Ideal - Total Carat Weight 3.45 - Setting is BG Handmade 3 Prong Martini in 18kt WG

I love these diamonds!❤️❤️❤️❤️
    They are exactly what I wanted.

A couple months I decided to upgrade my diamond studs. My first ones are 1.25ct in each ear, total carat weight 2.50. I've always purchased my diamonds from my local jeweler/client, but he wasn't finding anything at the time that was thrilling me. So I did online and tPF research and liked what I was seeing at Brian Gavin Diamonds. I chatted with ame SHOUT OUTabout her experience with them and decided to purchase from BGD. So pleased with the whole experience. I will be contacting them again as Im going to go from an oval shape diamond in my ring to a Hearts & Arrows BG Signature Round Brilliant. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1465508323.697035.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1465508353.892146.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1465508375.941840.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1465508414.763108.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1465508453.429381.jpg

mad_for_chanel likes this.
  2. Gorgeous earrings 😍😍😍

3. Thank you!

4. Stunning! Wear them in good health!

5. Thank you!

6. Stunning! Congratulations!

Would you please post mod shot.. Whenever you have time?

7. Beautiful! And great photos! But those are so close to the pool I am getting nervous!

8. Thank you!
    They are not going swimming
    If they had fallen in the tanning ledge is right behind them so it's just one step down and I would have them.

9. Thanks Rami
    Yes, I'll get a mod shot posted.

10. These are so gorgeous! Thank you for posting, I can't wait to see your modeling shots. I'm planning an upgrade myself and have been looking at different CTWs in this range!
    I've heard great things about Brian Gavin!

11. Beautiful!!! Enjoy them! Thanks for sharing!

12. beauties!!

13. They are beyond gorgeous. Wear them in happiness and health.

14. WOW!!!! Congrats.

15. Hell, Penny...gorgeous! Post a modeling shot....................