My modest scarves collection...

Bond7Girl said:
That's my idea! Many classic colorations just wouldn't work on me, but some of these designs can be beautiful dipdyed. And I love hands-on projects like this :smile:, giving a new life to a tired scarf.

Hhow do you dry your died scarf - flat on a towel? Any other secret tips are welcome :smooch:

Hello !
Yes I dry them rolled in a towel during 20 minutes and then I iron or I just let them dry out of the sun.

highlighting said:
Thank you for sharing this technique!
So, the spots aren't much noticeable after dyeing, right?
And, after dyeing, there is no problem with the dye, it doesn't run in any curcumstances (rain, moisture, perspiration)?
I'm very curious about your method, great idea! I checked these hand dyes where you dissolve the dye in water with salt, is that the type of dye you use?
:ty:
And, by any chance, maybe you have photos of your scarves before/after dyeing?

They are my most used scarves and they go everywhere with no trouble ...

A little before/after :

ForumRunner_20120908_144631.png

ForumRunner_20120908_144740.png

ForumRunner_20120908_144558.png

ForumRunner_20120908_144834.png

Wow beautiful. I've enjoyed your scarves and what a wonderful job done on the dyes. Your collection is not modest by any means, but I do mean this in the best possible way! They are lovely and obviously very loved! Enjoy them in the best of health :heart:

Thank you, dear! I especially like how your Les Voitures a Transformation turned out after dyeing! The red colors are so much softer! :tup: Now I'm absolutely sure that I should try it myself, I even chose my first victim in my collection, still thinking on the dye color though.
I love your latest scarves too!

Well.... I have been away too long from this thread... And so many beauties have come home....
So let's meet the beauties from the east :

ForumRunner_20121029_090451.png

ForumRunner_20121029_090540.png

The two sisters Zaba...
I am now the proud owner of the Cheval surprise :

ForumRunner_20121029_090715.png

And Iwas having troubles with a poor damaged cheval de caractere in white...well...I don't have anymore....

ForumRunner_20121029_090915.png

I now have a very wearable blue version....

Have a nice day !!!

I have mentioned in the Scarf of the Day thread but I'm gonna repeat: Dear, your Zabavushkas are magnificent! So glad that H luck smiled to the one who deserves it! Wear it in good health :hugs:.