My Lucky Craig's List search!

Fantastic find! The only Coach's I see on Craig's List in Boston are unremarkable jacquard bags that they ask ridiculously overpriced figures. Enjoy your beautiful Lindsay!

It has been a while! I really haven't been able to afford Coach items since my son was born in late 2012, and now with a baby girl on the way (i'm due in 2 weeks) we have really had to cut back on the Coach spending.

2 days ago I was browsing craig's list and decided to do a search for "gathered coach" - which normally, nothing comes up! Well, this time something did! It was a gathered Bordeaux Lindsay and the seller only wanted $125 for it. I begged hubby to take the hour and 20 minute drive upstate NY with me the following day, and he said OK! So this is my first Lindsay. Not my first gathered bag, as this is my favorite style from all Coach lines :smile: But it's certainly my least expensive. And so beautiful!! I love the color.

photo_1.jpg

photo_2.jpg

photo_3.jpg
What a great find you smartie you!! I tried posting some there but never had any luck. I may try again. it is in great condition too!