My Lucky Craig's List search!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Mar 31, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2014
    It has been a while! I really haven't been able to afford Coach items since my son was born in late 2012, and now with a baby girl on the way (i'm due in 2 weeks) we have really had to cut back on the Coach spending.

2 days ago I was browsing craig's list and decided to do a search for "gathered coach" - which normally, nothing comes up! Well, this time something did! It was a gathered Bordeaux Lindsay and the seller only wanted $125 for it. I begged hubby to take the hour and 20 minute drive upstate NY with me the following day, and he said OK! So this is my first Lindsay. Not my first gathered bag, as this is my favorite style from all Coach lines :smile: But it's certainly my least expensive. And so beautiful!! I love the color.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Congratulations on your impending birth and lucky you, your bag is beaitiful.

3. Congrats on your great find & the addition to your family! :smile:

4. Wow, beautiful leather, beautiful color! Congratulations!

5. Wow--what a find. The bag is beautiful and nice and slouchy. That is one thing I am impatient with--I love a bag that is broken in and I don't like the time it takes to get there. There are some bags that I purposely looked for on ebay because they would be softer and slouchy already. Congrats! And a huge congrats on the baby!

6. Gorgeous! Congrats on your baby girl, too! :smile:

7. Congrats on a Gorgeous bag, and congrats on the new baby girl..

8. Beautiful! An early "push gift"! :smile:

9. #9 Mar 31, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2014
    What a wonderful find! I would drive the 20 minutes to get that. Totally worth it! And the bag looks like its in great condition. Congrats on your growing family!

Oops now i noticed that you said 1 hr and 20 min... A bit longer but thats about the same amount of time for me to get to my closest outlet.. So still worth it!

10. What an awesomescore! Congrats! I love how some are finding some excellent deals on Craigs list.

11. Beautiful bag...right place at the right time!!! Congrats on the impending arrival, too!

12. Congrats! Love GL

13. Super lucky find! Congratulations! I remember I almost got the Bordeaux gathered Sophia with my first PCE. Now I regret that I didn't.

14. Congratulations on a terrific find! It sounds like you've earned it! And congratulations on both bundles of joy!

15. Beautiful bag...what a lucky find. And now you have a new baby girl ready to make her debut! Congrats...you're going to be very busy! LOL