My little piece of sunshine - instant reveal!

Vey lovely. I have to confess: now I want one!

Thanks DrDior! Please get one and then post some photos on here so we can drool :graucho:

It is beautiful. I love it! Looks much more eye-catching than a dbty, i must say.

Thanks hun :smile: I was really disappointed that the .14 DBTY didn't look much bigger than the .08 I used to have, at least not to the extent it was worth the big increase in rice - have decided that I will get my .08 DBTY bracelet made into a necklace if Tiffany's will do it (assume they can) and then use that as a layering piece. I hardly ever wear it as a bracelet so it would be great if I can change it into a pendant.

This is gorgeous. I was looking at the older version a while ago as my sons birth stone is citrine, but then it disappeared. Must have been because they were re creating it. Yours looks even better!

Love it! It looks gorgeous on you. I really love the Tiffany Sparklers!

Thanks so much for your lovely comment! The Sparklers are absolutely gorgeous aren't they, I love the amethyst and praseolite versions of this as well :drool:

This is gorgeous. I was looking at the older version a while ago as my sons birth stone is citrine, but then it disappeared. Must have been because they were re creating it. Yours looks even better!

Thanks :smile: I noticed they disappeared for a while too, in fact they were still not showing on the UK website as of last week :thinking: I didn't see this one until I went to the store and the SA told me that the range has been relaunched and is slightly different. Also, the chain on mine is 18 inches and I think the old ones were on the default 16 inch chains? I actually quite like the longer length, think it makes the pendant look a little less formal on.