My little piece of sunshine - instant reveal!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I bought this beautiful pendant today, swapped from a DBTY - this is a combined birthday present and reward for an incredibly stressful few months - to myself! :biggrin:

First up, a blue box...

Attached Files:

2. Tiffany Sparklers pendant in citrine and yellow gold!

Attached Files:

3. A modelling pic - although no photos do this gorgeous pendant justice!

Attached Files:

4. So pretty! LIke a little ray of sunshine!

5. gorgeous!!! I love the new sparklers design!

6. Thanks, it really is! Makes me happy just to look at it, love the combo with the yellow gold too :smile:

Thanks Candice! :smile: Am I right in thinking you have the sparklers ring in citrine? I wanted to try that on today but they didn't have my size available :sad: I love the praseolite and amethyst versions too, all so pretty!

7. Thats lovely. Enjoy!

8. Wow! Awesome :smile:

9. That is beautiful! Citrine is my son's birthstone and i have this on my wish list. I bet this is even more gorgeous in person. Congrats on a lovely purchase!

10. Gorgeous necklace! Congratulations!

11. Love the yellow on YG. Congrats, it looks so beautiful on you.

12. Fabulous and fun!
    Good for you...enjoy!

13. I love it!

14. beautiful! congrats :smile:

15. Thanks! :smile:

Thanks so much :smile:

Thanks for your lovely comment! Citrine is such a beautiful stone and it would be so special with it being your son's birthstone. I had been considering an unbranded citrine pendant but paying the extra for Tiffany's was definitely worth it IMO, the citrine is just so beautifully cut and sparkly :biggrin:

Thanks! :smile:

Thanks, MatAllston - it really does feel like a little piece of liquid :sunshine: on my neck!