My last 4 Coach prchases and health saga

Over the last month and a half I have purchased these 4 bags and and very happy with them all. I got my first gathered bag and the op-art Phoebe at Camirillo for an unbeliveable price. I had already bought the black Madison and pintuck cafe bag on Ebay. My first Ebay purchases in a loooong time. 2 more photos to come.

6 weeks ago we stopped at the Camarillo outlet on our way to Santa Barbara to some Dr.s appointments at the Sansom Clinic. To make a long storey short, after we reached out motel room, I was not feeling well, short of breath, etc. My husband took me to the ER at Cottage Hospital. I ended up having emergency open heart surgery with quadruple by-pass. The premier heart surgeon in Calif. is supposedly at Sansom. I happened to be in the right place at the right time. My Dr.s appointment had nothing tp do with my heart or bowels-go figure. 4 days later I had emergency bowel surgery so am recuperating from a double whammy. I'm feeling more human every day and have missed my friends here on TPF.

I am so happy you are doing well! Your bags are beautiful. Something to put a smile on your face while you get better. Continued good health and you are going look fabulous with any of these on you! :smile:

Wow! I'm so sorry that you had to go through that horrible ordeal!! You're in my thoughts and prayers. I hope your new beauties bring a bit of happiness while you are recovering.

Wow!!!!
Your bags are lovely!!!!!
Sorry to hear about the double surgery!!! So glad that things went well on both your heart and colon. Now you can rest and relax and enjoy your new bags!!!

Take Care!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

picture.php

Over the last month and a half I have purchased these 4 bags and and very happy with them all. I got my first gathered bag and the op-art Phoebe at Camirillo for an unbeliveable price. I had already bought the black Madison and pintuck cafe bag on Ebay. My first Ebay purchases in a loooong time. 2 more photos to come.

6 weeks ago we stopped at the Camarillo outlet on our way to Santa Barbara to some Dr.s appointments at the Sansom Clinic. To make a long storey short, after we reached out motel room, I was not feeling well, short of breath, etc. My husband took me to the ER at Cottage Hospital. I ended up having emergency open heart surgery with quadruple by-pass. The premier heart surgeon in Calif. is supposedly at Sansom. I happened to be in the right place at the right time. My Dr.s appointment had nothing tp do with my heart or bowels-go figure. 4 days later I had emergency bowel surgery so am recuperating from a double whammy. I'm feeling more human every day and have missed my friends here on TPF.
so glad you are on the road to recovery.:smile: