My last 4 Coach prchases and health saga

Nov 16, 2007
picture.php

Over the last month and a half I have purchased these 4 bags and and very happy with them all. I got my first gathered bag and the op-art Phoebe at Camirillo for an unbeliveable price. I had already bought the black Madison and pintuck cafe bag on Ebay. My first Ebay purchases in a loooong time. 2 more photos to come.

6 weeks ago we stopped at the Camarillo outlet on our way to Santa Barbara to some Dr.s appointments at the Sansom Clinic. To make a long storey short, after we reached out motel room, I was not feeling well, short of breath, etc. My husband took me to the ER at Cottage Hospital. I ended up having emergency open heart surgery with quadruple by-pass. The premier heart surgeon in Calif. is supposedly at Sansom. I happened to be in the right place at the right time. My Dr.s appointment had nothing tp do with my heart or bowels-go figure. 4 days later I had emergency bowel surgery so am recuperating from a double whammy. I'm feeling more human every day and have missed my friends here on TPF.

picture.php

Over the last month and a half I have purchased these 4 bags and and very happy with them all. I got my first gathered bag and the op-art Phoebe at Camirillo for an unbeliveable price. I had already bought the black Madison and pintuck cafe bag on Ebay. My first Ebay purchases in a loooong time. 2 more photos to come.

6 weeks ago we stopped at the Camarillo outlet on our way to Santa Barbara to some Dr.s appointments at the Sansom Clinic. To make a long storey short, after we reached out motel room, I was not feeling well, short of breath, etc. My husband took me to the ER at Cottage Hospital. I ended up having emergency open heart surgery with quadruple by-pass. The premier heart surgeon in Calif. is supposedly at Sansom. I happened to be in the right place at the right time. My Dr.s appointment had nothing tp do with my heart or bowels-go figure. 4 days later I had emergency bowel surgery so am recuperating from a double whammy. I'm feeling more human every day and have missed my friends here on TPF.
picture.php

So glad you are recovering well. We never really know what life will bring us so we should try to savor the good from today when we can. Like enjoying some beautiful new purses. LOL.

I am so sorry for what you are going through. Stay tough and hang in there.
:balloon: My prayers are with you.
I am glad you saw your doctor at the right time . Not fun , but necessary !
There are many heart health articles stating that some bowel problems like constipation or IBS do increase certain heart problems especially in postmenopausal women, and that these symptoms are a marker for cardiovascular risk factors .
A good dietitian can set up a great re-coop diet to heal you with.
You have many friends here and I am glad you posted this thread. All women of every age should know about these sort of health issues.
TAKE CARE and be well ! The bags are lovely !

So sorry to hear about your serious health issues but glad to know that you are recovering. When you are up to it be sure and enjoy some retail therapy!

Beautiful bags!

I'm so glad you got the care you needed and are doing better, and glad you're able to be back on TPF, too. Those are all lovely bags. Hang in there and keep us posted.