My Gallery Satchel has arrived!

Thank you so much ladies!
Jane Ann said:
I keep looking at this bag :love: Could I ask the item number and I'm guessing the straps are too short to carry on the shoulder?

Style # is 6232 and actually it can be worn over the shoulder! If its not stuffed it fits over the shoulder fine. If its stuffed it still fits over the shoulder although not as comfortably and the outside handle may slip.

vanilla_addict said:
its BeauUuUuUuUuUtiFUL! :love: :girlsigh: :tender:
congraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaats dear!! :yahoo:
you have been really waiting patiently (sorry 4 horrible spelling :shame: )
plz plz plz tell us all!! shout it!!!>>>> dont u just LOVE that chocolate interior color?????????? when i got my gallery tote i was staring at the inside sometimes more than the outside!! my GOD this line with white trim was s:huh:OOO:huh::huh:O beautiful!! glad u got your hands on it :jammin:
mmmm are u gonna take her for walks alone perhaps for a few weeks.. and then maybe attach something like a keyring or a scarf!! cant wait to hear your plans!! :upsidedown:

lol Thanks girl! I think for now I'm just going to carry her 'au naturale' lol! I think adding anything might be a little too busy looking for me since its already a signature piece. I may add maybe a keyring later, but nothing for now :]

abandonedimages said:
lol Thanks girl! I think for now I'm just going to carry her 'au naturale' lol! I think adding anything might be a little too busy looking for me since its already a signature piece. I may add maybe a keyring later, but nothing for now :]
I do think one of the star charms would look great with her though! I have one on my Swing Pack in the same fabric color combo and it looks FAB!

abandonedimages said:
Thank you so much ladies!

Style # is 6232 and actually it can be worn over the shoulder! If its not stuffed it fits over the shoulder fine. If its stuffed it still fits over the shoulder although not as comfortably and the outside handle may slip.

Thanks :heart: I thought 6232 was it, there are alot listed on ebay but they are black. If I ever see one like yours, I'll ask here to see if it's real, :nuts:

Hope you're loving the purse :love: are you carrying it every day? :roflmfao: