My FOS Reveal

Thanks ladies! I had forgotten just how beautiful the leather and haircalf was on this bag were! I was going to keep everything on it and keep it nice for awhile, but then I decided since we've already hit 80* here, I should probably cut the tags and use it since it's still winter on the calendar. :biggrin: I hate Florida "winters".
This Jersey girl will swap her winter with you right Now! lol
This is what I woke up to this morning! My poor tree! Have fun in the sun with your new gorgeous bag!:sunnies

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 174
This Jersey girl will swap her winter with you right Now! lol

This is what I woke up to this morning! My poor tree! Have fun in the sun with your new gorgeous bag!:sunnies

What's funny is, we talked about moving to NJ just before we bought our house Aug of '11. We have good friends there that we would have loved being close to, but OMG the cost!! O-O Plus, as much as we love change of season, I'm not sure about being home bound during winter and having months of days like your picture! LOL!

Probably shouldn't tell you that my 10 yr old jumped into the pool this evening, huh? :biggrin:

Sorry... Waaaay off topic!

What's funny is, we talked about moving to NJ just before we bought our house Aug of '11. We have good friends there that we would have loved being close to, but OMG the cost!! O-O Plus, as much as we love change of season, I'm not sure about being home bound during winter and having months of days like your picture! LOL!

Probably shouldn't tell you that my 10 yr old jumped into the pool this evening, huh? :biggrin:

Sorry... Waaaay off topic!
Lol! Well this year has been a really bad winter! A lot of snow!! Last winter we got like no snow, so it depends! I grew up in NJ, so I'm used to it! Love NJ, but as soon as my kids graduate HS...my Hubby and I want to head South! 4.5 more years! Way off topic! Lol....But that's ok...I'm ignoring the pool comment !:P