My FOS Reveal

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ok, she was delivered tonight! I'm very impressed. Everything was wrapped up beautifully and I haven't even unwrapped all of the hardware yet.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1391565723.499645.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1391565763.666793.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1391565803.682651.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1391565912.099482.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1391565981.183767.jpg

Thanks for letting me share!

2. Beautiful!!! I love the textured leather and haircalf! It looks great on you...I like the colors with your jacket. Congrats and enjoy!

3. Wow!

4. Oh so lovely! You look great with it! I didn't realize that bag had a zipper. I guess I thought it had a clasp of some kind?? Makes me like it even more!

5. Beautiful! I didn't realize the lining was such a gorgeous color!

6. ...and here I was thinking I could pass on this season.
    I love the up-close details.
    She is gorgeous, congrats!

7. Luv luv luv luv it. ESP on you! Congrats!!!

8. :biggrin:so pretty! I love it! Looks great on you, nice size. Enjoy your new bag!

9. Thanks ladies! I had forgotten just how beautiful the leather and haircalf was on this bag were! I was going to keep everything on it and keep it nice for awhile, but then I decided since we've already hit 80* here, I should probably cut the tags and use it since it's still winter on the calendar. :biggrin: I hate Florida "winters".

10. You're so sweet! Today was one of those days and considering that it was almost 9 by the time I finally got to open the box and take the picture, that was a wonderful thing to hear!

11. It's beautiful, congrats!!

12. Congrats, bag twins!!!

13. Yay! I've been admiring her and now she's all ready to go for tomorrow!

14. Gorgeous - love that pop of ocelot on the sides. She looks great on you! Congrats! :smile:

15. Gorgeous!! :loveeyes: