My FIRST time with Louie was fake but not bad!

Cute story, but I don't advocate the buying of fakes for any reason. I just find them very, very wrong. If you don't want to buy her the real thing, there are sooo many cute purses out there for very little money. Although, I and many of my friends have already started small collections for our little girls that they can one day look forward to adding to!

That's a cute story! I'm not crazy about the idea of fakes but cute. When she's a teen if she expresses interest in authentic LV I would suggest you offer her a real one....when she graduates from college!

that story brought tears to my eyes because my own Grandpa was so very dear to me and I cherish everything he ever gave me. Any man I ever met had to measure up to him which is why I did not get married till I was 35. As far as your niece goes-this is what I am doing. My niece came to visit last month and she fell in love with my Baggy GM and she said she was going to look for a fake when she got home (she's 18). I told her I would put the first $500 in towards her first real LV, and she since has gotten a part-time job (she's still in school) and every time we talk she says "Dont forget what you said., Aunt Amy"