My First Lv!

Congrats on you first LV. I just got my speedy on Valentine's Day, and have hardly put it down. I'm obsessed with it:biggrin: and treat it like it is my child!!

marspalm said:
I went to short hills today deciding that i needed a new bag... so i went into chanel and saw nothing then i went into dior and i liked the mini gaucho ( or whatever the very small one is called) and then i went into LV i saw the perf speedy but i didnt really like it (is anyone totally in love with it? because i really dont see the attraction) so after trying on all the bags in the store and having the security man on the floor laughing with my incapability of making decisions (puhlease i was just buttering him up so maybe he would let me sneak out the back with a trunk :lol:) i decided on the speedy 25 and i am totally in :love::love::love::love: i put my pursket in it and filled it up already they fit so much! i think its the perfect first LV i'm sooo excited... my grandmother was with me and she got one too i'm not sure of the name bc we looked at so many but it has two handles and the bottom is sort of gathered ish...idk i'm too excited to think about hers!

Congratulations!

What size pusket did you put in it?

Congratulations on your new bag! I'm sure it will be the first of many. And to be able to buy one with your grandmother? How cool. Did you go out to lunch or dinner and celebrate? I always go out and celebrate after a new LV;) V