My Experience w/ NANA Plastic Surgery (under-eye fat repositioning + thread lift)

Hi! Which doctor was your surgeon? How do you like your results so far? Did you take a translator along?

My surgeon was Dr Kang Kwang Rae.

No translator needed. They've an English inhouse translator whose name is Minnie.

Regarding my results, my double eyelids were nicely & cleanly stitched but the swelling took some time to go down. My eyes looked strange for almost 2 months due to this reason (the eyelids looked too deep and high from the swelling), to the point that I'd attract stares from strangers. My recovery journey was rather distressing and an emotional rollercoaster for this very reason.

But my eyes now look almost natural after 2 months -- I'm no longer worried anymore -- and should be fully normal by the 3 or 4 month mark.

Quick answer to how my surgeon was: he was approachable and diligent, and came across as serious about his work. I still read his DES reviews on Gangnam Unni every now and then and seems like many ladies like his (good) work.

Specific to my eyebag repositioning, I'd say he did a good job overall BUT there is some very slight residual bagginess on my right eye. Nonetheless, I'm quite pleased with the results overall as I used to have extremely severe hereditary eyebags, so undergoing this procedure was honestly life-changing.

The Zestar hospital and OT were very clean, and all the staff were professional too. Also, I didn't worry about a shadow doctor operating on me as I could hear him and a nurse while sedated during my surgery. I'd recommend visiting them for a consultation at the very least. Hope that helps!

My surgeon was Dr Kang Kwang Rae.

No translator needed. They've an English inhouse translator whose name is Minnie.

Regarding my results, my double eyelids were nicely & cleanly stitched but the swelling took some time to go down. My eyes looked strange for almost 2 months due to this reason (the eyelids looked too deep and high from the swelling), to the point that I'd attract stares from strangers. My recovery journey was rather distressing and an emotional rollercoaster for this very reason.

But my eyes now look almost natural after 2 months -- I'm no longer worried anymore -- and should be fully normal by the 3 or 4 month mark.

Quick answer to how my surgeon was: he was approachable and diligent, and came across as serious about his work. I still read his DES reviews on Gangnam Unni every now and then and seems like many ladies like his (good) work.

Specific to my eyebag repositioning, I'd say he did a good job overall BUT there is some very slight residual bagginess on my right eye. Nonetheless, I'm quite pleased with the results overall as I used to have extremely severe hereditary eyebags, so undergoing this procedure was honestly life-changing.

The Zestar hospital and OT were very clean, and all the staff were professional too. Also, I didn't worry about a shadow doctor operating on me as I could hear him and a nurse while sedated during my surgery. I'd recommend visiting them for a consultation at the very least. Hope that helps!
Thank you! Why did you choose Dr Kang over Dr Choi?

I’ve been thinking of under eye repositioning too at NANA. I’m really scared that my eyes will end up more hollow after. I currently have eyebags that I feel may be hard to fix. (Hollow and two eye bags) Does /did anyone else have the same eye bags? Should I go through with under eye fat repositioning? All this talk of the fat dying off and leaving your eyes hollow is scaring me.