My crazy shopping spree!!!

Jill said:
PGN! I have those brown LV flats and I LIVE in them..they are soooooo comfy!!!Great purchases!

Thanks Jill! I saw them in your pics of shoes and handbags. You are my shoe hero!!:lol: I'm not sure about the wedges-they are risky for boring ole me!!

PGN said:
Thanks!! I've never owned anything quite like these shoes-I'm new to designer shoes. I'm also kind of a boring person when it comes to shoes so these are very bling for me:lol:

Did you have to get a size or a half size larger or smaller with those wedges? I always wanted to get some LV wedges, and when I saw these, I freaked! :biggrin: :amazed: :love:

Thanks guys!!

Cristina-I don't know what got into me yesterday:shocked: !! I went nuts!! The pink denim really has grown on me in the past couple of months. It is so out of my element because I am really such a brown or black handbag kinda girl. I remember when I first saw it IRL-I thought it was so bright!!

jsg-I'll try to post pics this weekend. Hubby is around now so I can't;)

Lakersgyrl- I wear a 7.5 -8 in shoes. The wedges are an 8-they only had that pair and no 7.5s. But the 8 fits perfectly. The sandals however are a 7.5 and the 8 was too big. Go figure!

pgn love your bags :love: i have the chelsea too i love it, its my travel bag :love: and your pink denim.. tdf :heart: i love the shoes too love all of it :love: pgn is the initials of my best friend so i like your name too LOL