My Coach Collection: Revamped!

Love your collection, i hope you feel better, I can remember having all 4 of my wisdom teeth out at the same time and going to classes looking like i just got beat up- it was not a fun experience so i can empathize with you... feel better soon.

Great reveal. I went in yesterday to my dentist to have 2 wisdom teeth pulled. They took part of one....couldn't take the rest and scheduled me for the oral surgeon so I'm like AAAAAaaaghhhhhH!! So annoying. Teeth are the worst :tdown:

Wow I wish I could do this! I remember the Alexandra was your favorite, didn't keep one? Because now you don't carry that much? Very impressive! And your collection is still great!

Wow I wish I could do this! I remember the Alexandra was your favorite, didn't keep one? Because now you don't carry that much? Very impressive! And your collection is still great!

Yep! I know I loved Alexandra sooo much and it was sooo hard to part with my pearl one. But I have to admit that after getting into the some of the recent FP deletes my MFF Alexandras just did not feel as expensive if that makes any sense. The details weren't as nice, the leather wasn't as nice, etc. And now that I learned to carry less I can use smaller bags like the Ashley and so I've been hunting for some hard to find colors on Ebay. I know it is also MFF but I feel like they are pretty comparable to the FP version, as well as many other MFF bags are. I also feel like I could comfortably carry the Sophia and some other more medium sized bags that I would otherwise never have considered!

teerash said:
Yep! I know I loved Alexandra sooo much and it was sooo hard to part with my pearl one. But I have to admit that after getting into the some of the recent FP deletes my MFF Alexandras just did not feel as expensive if that makes any sense. The details weren't as nice, the leather wasn't as nice, etc. And now that I learned to carry less I can use smaller bags like the Ashley and so I've been hunting for some hard to find colors on Ebay. I know it is also MFF but I feel like they are pretty comparable to the FP version, as well as many other MFF bags are. I also feel like I could comfortably carry the Sophia and some other more medium sized bags that I would otherwise never have considered!

I've been buying Coach about a year, so I've experienced the same with mff vs fp. Mff was so nice compared to the cheap purses I was used to, so I was fine with it. Then, when the online sale started having fp deletes, I got the chance to try some & started to see the difference. But as you said some mff is just as/almost as good.

I picked up an Alexandra last march when I got to an outlet, but it was way too big for me. As for the small Ashley satchel, i think it looks great with the details, etc. but you have to watch the leather on them. I got one online in black (so I didn't get to see it first) and couldn't keep it because the leather felt so cheap. Otherwise I loved it. While traveling last week, I saw some where the leather felt bad(hard, stiff, not soft at all), but found the platinum where the leather felt great, so I bought it even though I wasn't looking for an Ashley, or a white bag. And I love it. I like my leather soft. So for me, Ashley is inconsistent in quality, but if you find a good one its beautiful. Plus they use ideal zippers on the newer Ashleys which is fine but they are louder than the ykk zippers and that bothers me (I'm picky) it just makes it sound cheaper if that makes sense? but won't stop me from keeping my new platinum one. I'm definitely pickier in my mff choices now, but still open to them, have a few I love.

theheidis said:
I've been buying Coach about a year, so I've experienced the same with mff vs fp. Mff was so nice compared to the cheap purses I was used to, so I was fine with it. Then, when the online sale started having fp deletes, I got the chance to try some & started to see the difference. But as you said some mff is just as/almost as good.

I picked up an Alexandra last march when I got to an outlet, but it was way too big for me. As for the small Ashley satchel, i think it looks great with the details, etc. but you have to watch the leather on them. I got one online in black (so I didn't get to see it first) and couldn't keep it because the leather felt so cheap. Otherwise I loved it. While traveling last week, I saw some where the leather felt bad(hard, stiff, not soft at all), but found the platinum where the leather felt great, so I bought it even though I wasn't looking for an Ashley, or a white bag. And I love it. I like my leather soft. So for me, Ashley is inconsistent in quality, but if you find a good one its beautiful. Plus they use ideal zippers on the newer Ashleys which is fine but they are louder than the ykk zippers and that bothers me (I'm picky) it just makes it sound cheaper if that makes sense? but won't stop me from keeping my new platinum one. I'm definitely pickier in my mff choices now, but still open to them, have a few I love.

I tend to agree with you that the leather on the Ashleys varies from color to color. I've been hunting a few in patent and croc, so at least those should be ok! And you are right the platinum leather is amazing. I love pearly leather!

thats a good way to distract yourself from the pain from your wisdome teeth getting pulled. I love your collection and its always nice to hear when someone else loving the satchel bags. AND i totally agree with you on having bags that can be worn multiple ways!! a big reason why i love my bags so much right now is b/c i can carrying them a couple ways!!