My Bals

Here is my collection-- small, but much beloved. I have several bal bags on my wish list, when the money tree grows back.

1. The one that started it all for me: 2016 Black Vibrato City. I wish to be buried with it.
2. Anthracite Day. My first Day bag. Year might be 2009 or 2010. Thick, smooshy lamb.
3. 2005 Rouge Theatre Day, chevre. This particular leather is smooth and silky. When I wear it, it sometimes feels like water lightly brushing against my skin. Not the best picture; it just doesn't convey the gorgeous color.
4. 2007 Mogano City, chevre. What to say? This bag makes my mouth water every time I look at it. I got her last year practically new. The leather is pillowy, wrinkly, and chewey, and the color is brown with strong maroon undertones. The bag sits more comfortably on my shoulder than my Vibrato does.
5. 2004 Eggplant First, chevre. My favorite leather so far. It is unbelievably soft and substantial. And the color makes me very happy.
6. 2003 Black First with Pewter Hardware and long strap, chevre, I carry this bag often. Leather light, very smooth, and silky. I love the size of the Firsts for weekends and dinner events.
7. 2007 Black First, chevre. She came to me "well-loved" and was quite a project to restore. I'm still not quite sure if the color is black or plomb, but the leather is that gorgeous chewey, thick leather that marks 2007. She is much heftier than my 2003 because of the differences in leather, and almost looks like a different bag to me: more structured and holds its shape when things are in it.
View attachment 4543694 View attachment 4543696
View attachment 4543699

View attachment 4543701
View attachment 4543702
View attachment 4543709 View attachment 4543713
well chosen, my dear!! stunning collection! :tup:

Reactions: Kimbashop