My Bag "broke"!

shelbell77 said:
In mom's defense...she can't afford anywhere close to my collection...but I buy her coach gifts and she buys from the outlets sometimes....but the only reason she even considered is because of me telling her how coach stands by their product. She was sad that HER first coach store purchase had a problem...but she's so happy with how they took care of her. And I was too since we weren't even at a store where I'm a regular and they know me!

Atleast the experience wasn't hel*, that could make anyone stop purchasing from them. Some people have had such hard trouble from Coach...I remember awhile ago, someone's bag was broke/ripped (not quite sure now) & they took it to the coach store & the SA said they didn't do repairs anymore. It's like :wtf: !

Glad to hear your bag will be repaired. I had a 7 year old mini skinny used daily. When the zipper finally died, I sent it back to Coach to be repaired. They couldn't, but instead I got a coupon for 40% off anything. Pretty good deal, if you ask me.

^ That does sound like a great deal...for something that was $38.00. That's good to know b/c I use mine everyday also & it's bound to give out eventually. Not too soon because I've only had it less than a year.

UPDATE!

I called COACH yesterday to inquire about my bag. When I first called them about the bag breaking, prior to sending it back, the rep told me it would take "2-3 weeks" for the bag to get back to me because they would just replace it, not fix it. I saw Coach got my bag 3 days after I sent it, after I tracked it, and so I was expecting I'd have my bag either last week or this week - still no bag. I called yesterday and FINALLY the rep said they had it in their system - but that was it. As in it was logged in but the status is unknown :shrugs: . The rep detected the attitude in my voice, and replied "well ma'am, our policy states it can take 6-8 weeks for a bag to be returned" :cursing: WTF? I told her I was told 2-3 weeks NUMEROUS times - she replied "well ma'am, the 2-3 weeks refers to after the bag is entered into the system. It takes 2-3 weeks to be returned to you after that". Wow. These people are nuts.

Whatever. At least they know where it is.:s

UPDATE!

I called COACH yesterday to inquire about my bag. When I first called them about the bag breaking, prior to sending it back, the rep told me it would take "2-3 weeks" for the bag to get back to me because they would just replace it, not fix it. I saw Coach got my bag 3 days after I sent it, after I tracked it, and so I was expecting I'd have my bag either last week or this week - still no bag. I called yesterday and FINALLY the rep said they had it in their system - but that was it. As in it was logged in but the status is unknown :shrugs: . The rep detected the attitude in my voice, and replied "well ma'am, our policy states it can take 6-8 weeks for a bag to be returned" :cursing: WTF? I told her I was told 2-3 weeks NUMEROUS times - she replied "well ma'am, the 2-3 weeks refers to after the bag is entered into the system. It takes 2-3 weeks to be returned to you after that". Wow. These people are nuts.

Whatever. At least they know where it is.:s
This is disturbing. I hope you get your bag back soon! :crybaby:

Just wanted to update that after over a month of waiting, I got my bag back today. It's not a new one as indicated by the initial SA that I spoke with, but it's fixed perfectly. I'm actually happy it's not a new one - this bag has sentimental value :P