My art experiment with my legacy hippie!!!

WOW!!! You're so talented! I didn't want to get a white Hippie because I am afraid I would get it dirty and seeing a stained white bag just breaks my heart. Now I want a white Hippie. LOL

That is so cool...gotta love a totally one of a kind bag like that!

I would love it if you could post a picture of the back of the bag...from further away, so we can get the full effect (kinda hard to tell from that ginormo picture...hehe)

LOVE the gold and white...so fresh!

That is really cool. You can also have a whole bunch of different ones and constantly be reinventing your bag! I LOVE it.
And I love how you put the main design/picture on the back (I realize you did this because that is the part of the bag that comes in contact with the wool coat), BUT it is like a nice surprise on the back. A little secret.

Well I didn't get the weekend hamptons tote, i got a white hippie which is beautiful, but it gets other colors on it so easily! i had on a black wool coat today and the back of the bag became all grey and yucky! the remedy :yahoo:

That is why I am afraid to buy anything white.!!!

thanks guys!!

the grey didn't really come off but i kind of gave up a little bit... i also didnt have a cleaner with me... i will try with the leather moisturizer later on, and i've been trying to find threads on it (I don't want to ruin it)

i also didn't want to do anything to the bag that would look out of place....

i think i will go into business! now i just have to figure out what exactly it's going to be :graucho:

i really am not a white bag girl but i just lovedddd it in white! so fresh! so clean so summery!!!

here are the pics of far away!! the glossiness of the vinyl obscures most of the pic

0000004fv4.jpg

0000008kl0.png

i too was gonna get the weekend tote but it's so plain to me (i might as well get a nylon bag) unless you get a green! what is the remedy??
Well I didn't get the weekend hamptons tote, i got a white hippie which is beautiful, but it gets other colors on it so easily! i had on a black wool coat today and the back of the bag became all grey and yucky! the remedy :yahoo:

That is why I am afraid to buy anything white.!!!