My 25th anniversary upgrade came today *squeal* ,pics inside..

Thank you all so much for all the Happy Anniversary wishes and comments on the ring. I can't believe 25 years has gone by so fast. I am amazed all the time that we have made it so long. Not because we don't love eachother but because we were kids when we married. I was 18 and he 21 and we were just poor college students. We beat the odds. I can't imagine life without my husband and am so thankful I have a man who is so kind to me and loves me. My ring is what I like to refer to as "payment for services rendered" :P
Happy 25th!!!! I know just how you feel, we have ours this year too! We were together for 5 years before we got married so it's more like 30. I look at my sons who are older than we were when we met and say no way are they ready and they look at us and say we must of been out of our minds! When you know, you know. It makes me sad, cuz it isn't always easy but nothing worth having is(think of how we save for all those beautiful things we want), and I don't want to say not enough people try but I know friends of mine who when things got hard just quit. It's an accomplishment you should be very proud of. Wonder what my "payment" will be??? I joke that I get double of everything cuz I "produced" 2 male offspring("off with her head" if not, haha), had my ring redone last year for my 50th, but I have to say this forum is the best place for gift ideas! Postings like yours make me droll, beautiful beautiful ring! Congrats!!

Thank you very much Jujuma and happy upcoming 25th to you too. I completely agree that not enough people try in marriage before throwing in the towel. Almost every single person I know has been divorced or is very unhappy. My husband said that now that I have this ring, I can never ever get mad at him again! :P We'll see!

Happy 25th!!!! I know just how you feel, we have ours this year too! We were together for 5 years before we got married so it's more like 30. I look at my sons who are older than we were when we met and say no way are they ready and they look at us and say we must of been out of our minds! When you know, you know. It makes me sad, cuz it isn't always easy but nothing worth having is(think of how we save for all those beautiful things we want), and I don't want to say not enough people try but I know friends of mine who when things got hard just quit. It's an accomplishment you should be very proud of. Wonder what my "payment" will be??? I joke that I get double of everything cuz I "produced" 2 male offspring("off with her head" if not, haha), had my ring redone last year for my 50th, but I have to say this forum is the best place for gift ideas! Postings like yours make me droll, beautiful beautiful ring! Congrats!!