Multi Pochette

Rani

O.G.
Mar 5, 2008
Since it has become harder to buy the monogram Pochette Accessoire , has anyone bought the LV Muti Pochette and used the pouches separately? Has this worked well for you? Do you use it for travel?
I am considering doing this for travel by using the Pochettes in my tote bag and then wearing them at the destination.
I’m also thinking about the double zip Pochette, but I’m not keen on the giant monogram side.

I use it all different ways. Different combinations, different straps, no strap etc. I absolutely love how versatile it is! So much so that I got it in empriente too :smile: I have the PA (got it before the MPA) and have never used it. I got it just before the massive price increases so I’ve kept it but I’m not likely to really use it.

Reactions: MeepMeep67 and Rani
I have and LOVE this bag in the monogram. I originally purchased for a vacation for the versatility. I didn’t think I would use them all together as much as I do, but this has become my everyday bag. The circle part is perfect to hold my headphones or dog bags. I love separating my phone, wallet, etc, from makeup. Only complaint is that I sometimes drop things between the two pouches.

I saw that the cream link was broken for a while on the Canadian site so I chatted with one of the agents who told me they discontinued it. Then like 3 days later the link was fixed and I was able to buy it :annoyed:
(I didn't end up keeping it because it was a little too "off" white for me)