Mulberry x Stefan Cooke

I am in love

ETA: apparently these are all pre-loved pieces, so guess they’re one offs?
Yes I love most of them and the fact they’re unique. It’s a great recycling idea but the prices, wow !

I have an old Phoebe and would love a Tyler but I don't like the white straps.
Lots of this range have sold out already, but notably none of the white handled ones have. I love the slash & braided ones, but the white handles aren‘t doing it for me (it’s also a bit sad to see an Edna missing her beautiful chain, though suppose it’s likely damaged before they’ve removed it)

Reactions: VCAforever and cypr
Lots of this range have sold out already, but notably none of the white handled ones have. I love the slash & braided ones, but the white handles aren‘t doing it for me (it’s also a bit sad to see an Edna missing her beautiful chain, though suppose it’s likely damaged before they’ve removed it)
Totally agree, on the addition of the white handles on the bag…..if they were matching to the colour of the bag they may have sold out by now, but they stand out so much (not in a good way) it’s an eyesore!
The white handles on the bag remind me of ‘grab handles’ for the elderly lol!

But the other 14 bags that have sold out and a few others are nice, but wouldn’t pay that kind of money for a used preloved bag with this artist or any other……..

Ps. Please can you help authenticate my beautiful Antony oak bag. I know it is real but I am being scammed by a buyer of it on Vinted (I think that’s what’s going on anyway :sad:) thanks so much in advance.IMG_9068.jpeg

IMG_9049.jpeg

IMG_9050.jpeg

IMG_9051.jpeg

IMG_9052.jpeg

IMG_9053.jpeg

IMG_9054.jpeg

IMG_9055.jpeg

IMG_9057.jpeg

IMG_9059.jpeg

IMG_9061.jpeg

IMG_9062.jpeg

Totally agree, on the addition of the white handles on the bag…..if they were matching to the colour of the bag they may have sold out by now, but they stand out so much (not in a good way) it’s an eyesore!
The white handles on the bag remind me of ‘grab handles’ for the elderly lol!

But the other 14 bags that have sold out and a few others are nice, but wouldn’t pay that kind of money for a used preloved bag with this artist or any other……..

I don't know anything about this designer/artist collab. I guess I'm in the minority because they look like "franken-bags". The poor black Bayswater with the white straps...:shocked: Those poor pre-loved bags were beautiful before they got extra appendages ! Just my traditional opinion.

Reactions: gichca21 and 24shaz
For anyone who didn’t get the email - there are a few more of these for sale, looks like they’re going quickly again as there were twice as many bags when I looked this morning

Reactions: **Chanel**