Mulberry x Axel Arigato

PeanutB

O.G.
May 3, 2011

EXCLUSIVE: Axel Arigato Translates English Luxury for Now With Mulberry Collaboration​

Svärdh has blown up the Bayswater into a large scale with croc embossed leather, a bigger handle and a length that measures in at 55 centimeters. At the same time, they’ve produced three mini versions in a turquoise and green colorway. The bags also come with additional charms such as a love heart and mirror which are the entry point products sold separately at 95 pounds.

The bags are priced between 895 and 1,950 pounds. Andretta said the pricing was in line with Mulberry’s current collections and it reflects the brand’s commitment to “crafting quality products that are made to last.”

Collection has dropped https://www.mulberry.com/gb/shop/ax...at_sortBy=UK_EN&cat_page=2&cat_hitsPerPage=36

I’m surprised how much I like it! Basically all wearable for anyone, but with little twists. I think silver tone hardware on the trainers would be my preference but I get it, they want it to be obviously M. Gold pops more visually.

All the bags are functional (I could probably curl up in the tote for a nap). And M hasn’t done a proper baguette style for ages so that’s nice to see.

The colours are great: classic black, emerald, and azure.

Price range isn’t crazy, starts under £50.

Overall, I think both brands have managed to hang onto their DNA without too much compromise.

I was just typing out a post about the collaboration items!

The collection isn’t for me but i do love the emerald & azure pieces (I already have something azure
:love:
) And the tote is classy. I would definitely drool over these if I saw them out and about.

It’s always nice to see collaborations where you don’t come away think wtf have you done that for!

Reactions: 24shaz and PeanutB
I was just typing out a post about the collaboration items!

The collection isn’t for me but i do love the emerald & azure pieces (I already have something azure
:love:
) And the tote is classy. I would definitely drool over these if I saw them out and about.

It’s always nice to see collaborations where you don’t come away think wtf have you done that for!
Agreed. Often collabs just seem to push both brands to extremes - not attractive.

Reactions: tlj81 and 24shaz