Mulberry Virgin No More !

Wow it’s beautiful! Alexa is such a nice bag (and so cute in the mini size!) and I love the colour!

I’m definitely having a moment with white / off-white bags lately, they look so pretty. I’m very tempted to get something in white for this summer… Just hesitating a bit as with two little kids it’s not the most practical colour… I’m very curious to hear how yours holds up!!

Reactions: Katinahat
Wow it’s beautiful! Alexa is such a nice bag (and so cute in the mini size!) and I love the colour!

I’m definitely having a moment with white / off-white bags lately, they look so pretty. I’m very tempted to get something in white for this summer… Just hesitating a bit as with two little kids it’s not the most practical colour… I’m very curious to hear how yours holds up!!
I’m not sure if you are asking me, but so far it’s great. I’ve only been using for a couple weeks tho and generally I’m in shorts so not much color transfer worry.

I’ve been using the chalk Alexa pretty much since I got her a couple of months ago. No colour transfer or marks on the lighter leather. I am careful with my bags and probably even more so with a lighter one but I certainly don’t stress either and I don’t baby my bags. She’s comfortable and really user friendly. Highly recommend. X

My first mini Alexa , this is only one bag. Color is different from the lighting, like a chameleon . True color is lilac , the third photo. Imagine , it seems to be a three in one

View attachment 5601432

View attachment 5601433

View attachment 5601434
Wow it does look different in those photos. What a gorgeous bag though! I love your twillie. I have a Mulberry Pink mini which I love too. There are so many lovely colours. I just love the look - it’s a great little bag!

Reactions: myfavebag