Motherboard Crown Frame Reveal

View attachment 4218243 View attachment 4218244 View attachment 4218245 View attachment 4218253 View attachment 4218255 View attachment 4218256 View attachment 4218482 View attachment 4218483

So, much to my surprise, the Motherboard Crown Frame came up as "Place in Cart" on the website (US) on Friday, and I managed to grab it. With the rumors that the bag never made it to production, I was half expecting my order to be canceled, but it arrived today! :happydance: The circuit board print is clear, crisp and beautiful on the leather in person, and it has that wonderful leather smell to it. :hbeat: The strap is quite short and put the handle right under my armpit, which I don't like. I will either carry this by the handle or use a longer black strap (the black side of my Mono/Noir XL Bandouliere actually works very well). Also, I do find the clasp on the Crown Frame a little fiddly. (To be honest, I would have loved this print on an Alma.) So, in the end, the bag did make it to production! If anyone has more information regarding distribution of this piece, I'd definitely be interested in hearing it. Sorry for the dark pics, but it's been raining and there was very little natural light to work with...

Congrats! first time I see this in details

Reactions: melsig
Wow! Lucky you! It is amazing:heart: With all of your luck you should get some lottery tickets soon!
I really wanted this bag when I saw it in the time trunk print, but was worried it was too small inside. I love the old fashioned style with the techno style mixed.
Congratulations :heart::heart::heart:

Thank you very much @chloebagfreak! I'm not generally a lucky person, but I do tend to have good shopping karma. I tend to be up at weird hours at night monitoring my son's blood sugar levels, although I actually found this bag on-line in the early hours of the evening. I just realized, reading your comment, that I was so excited to receive the bag, I totally forgot to try putting my possessions in to see if everything fits! :lol: I'll have to do that... :love:

Wow! Congratulations! I still remember when I first saw this design on the website. It is so striking! And I was hoping for a reveal :nuts: I wonder if the print is sourced from a real motherboard or a composite of LV’s own design team.

Thank you! :heart: That's an interesting question about the design. My background is in intellectual property law, so I hope the design was created as an original work by LV's design team! Actually, my photos are not the best, but if you look closely at the design, you can see they have worked both the LV design mark and the Monogram flowers into the general circuit design, and there is also text disguised as technical jargon such as "LV18" on the bag. I am typically not a huge fan of prominent logos, and I love the way they have been integrated very subtly into the design. :love:

Last edited:
That's looks amazing would you like to share exact sales page so I can buy for someone, and how much it cost exactly.
Thanks

I'm so sorry, I don't know what to tell you. This bag is extremely hard to find. A single bag appeared on the website in my country, and I managed to purchase it. Here is the web page I used, which will give you the LV Model Number and the price (in USD). My best suggestion is to work with your local Louis Vuitton boutique to see if they can help you find one. https://us.louisvuitton.com/eng-us/products/crown-frame-other-leathers-nvprod1080038v Good luck to you!

IMG_2917.JPG IMG_2920.JPG IMG_2921.JPG IMG_2922.JPG IMG_2924.JPG

Well, I think these are slightly sharper, @vinbenphon1, but in the end the fault is probably more with my old iPhone than anything else! At least, I think you can see more clearly the use of "LV" in various parts of the design which I find clever. I really adore this print! :heart: I do also like that the sides have the print, as well )which is different from the TT Crown Frame, I believe). The Crown Frame design is a little like the Petite Malle in that the sides close into the bag, therefore making the usable space small. I can definitely fit more in the Crown Frame than in the Petite Malle, but it's still a very small bag, space-wise. There was too much glare to take a clear interior shot, but for what it's worth:

Attachments

• IMG_2923.JPG
    IMG_2923.JPG
    168.7 KB · Views: 153